Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
dzubis

Agi hack

Just curious, - if owner is milking thousands and thousands monthly from this project, can't he hire actual admins what are actually monitoring game? 10x is ridiculously full with cheaters. Wasn't even as bad in mega! Here are just one of many examples what i have encountered in 10x:

Capture.PNG

Obviously i had no hp and no set but if you see the agi of that person, - arrows shoot like lasers, thats way above 2k agi while he had only 800. And i wasn't able to hit him as there was animation of cc starting while he sort of was able to prefire me. Let's now imagine if this is going on in cc, 3 days later not banned.. Imagine if cheater tweak his agi up just by little bit in cc, - gives him benefit with zero chance of bein noticed. I was one of top 50 donators in serv surely but now i ain't put a single cent in this crap until owner decides to actually start to pay attention instead of milking the population and i suggest everyone to do the same.

Recently, there has been a noticeable increase in cases of speedhackers on servers. The most unfortunate aspect of this situation is that currently we have only one game developer who is constantly occupied with their responsibilities, there's a pressing need for more administrators to share the workload.

Admins should not only be tasked with enforcing the rules but should also actively participate in the game as regular players. This hands-on approach, encompassing both early and mid-game stages, allows them to gain a comprehensive understanding of the in-game environment and its challenges, which is crucial for effectively combating cheating. (I am talking about admins not to focus on late game, but be an agents in mid-game, early-game (maybe even split hours to monitoring those farmers in non PVP areas))

Currently, bless is facing the challenge of lacking enough hands to effectively address these issues. Expanding the team, either through additional game developers, administrators, or player volunteers, is a crucial step in ensuring the long-term health and fairness of the bless servers.

The community is doing its best to report these hackers, but by the time action is taken, items have already been manipulated and the market value is plummeting rapidly.

Edited by gohann
  • Like 2

Not only speedhackers. There are fellas who got klickers what auto pick up jewels, - attack npcs (instead zigzaging arround screen like rest of us) and follow bots of some sort what insta follow and buff behind you. I've seen it all, until something changes im not investing a single bit no more and will be advising everyone else to do the same thing. Let's hope there will be at least some sense into owner to start to actually work on fairness of the game, i feel ripped off big time right now and im not the only one.