Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
tuanha

This playing field is really fair ???

Accidentally passed by and found myself here

Even though the ban happened and it didn't affect me at all, I still wanted to ask <admin>
Are you really fair?
they < 12zen > just posted a photo with nothing but a quote
There was no context or situation when I said that
Many times it has nothing to do with the accuser, they just look and take pictures => Rp => and I get banned

Can you verify who or what I'm talking about? I might even be talking about a very famous movie if you didn't know

image.png?ex=6558f324&is=65467e24&hm=bef

• Haha 2

фильтруй базар когда выходишь в люди . не разу не замечал за тобой подобного , не знаю что тебя так возбудило , что ты пришел на КР и начал писать такую ерунду . единственное что мне не понятно за что там 4.1 дали 

Ты сейчас пытаешься включить дурочка , типа ты вообще стоял с кем-то общался , а я проходил мимо и решил тебя забанить . Ты возомнил себя Джон Виком , а на форуме ведешь себя как 

image.jpeg.a678711035e9a3b4e4df90bbe920cee4.jpeg
из фильма "Тупой и ещё тупее"

Что касаемо нашего сервера , когда вы за глюк сервера заплатите 640 бонусов , будем говорить дальше , чей сервер , кто на какой стороне , кому помогают админы и сенат 
Edited by vsem3avse
  • Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 5:18 PM, tuanha said:

Accidentally passed by and found myself here

Even though the ban happened and it didn't affect me at all, I still wanted to ask <admin>
Are you really fair?
they < 12zen > just posted a photo with nothing but a quote
There was no context or situation when I said that
Many times it has nothing to do with the accuser, they just look and take pictures => Rp => and I get banned

Can you verify who or what I'm talking about? I might even be talking about a very famous movie if you didn't know

image.png?ex=6558f324&is=65467e24&hm=bef

John Wick doesn't have a movie with the ending of "and the dogs". Our senate considered it as an insult on the rule 4.2

• Sad 1

I still really don't understand your way of thinking ^^
As far as I understand, according to the picture, there is nothing else besides my statement, who am I talking about, what am I talking about, their screen only captures a part of the story, there is nothing to verify. Who am I insulting ?
You have given me more knowledge about understanding the concept of offensive words

THANK !! 

So tell me what 12zen is doing there =))
What are they doing there? If they have done something dirty, then don't stand in the position of noble people anymore
Use clone to buff KOR points
That's also against the rules of the game, but I'm used to such childish games so don't act smart

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 часа назад, tuanha сказал:

Я до сих пор правда не понимаю вашего образа мыслей^^
Насколько я понимаю, судя по картинке, кроме моего высказывания больше ничего нет, о ком я говорю, о чем я, у них экран только часть захватывает В этой истории нет ничего, что можно было бы проверить. Кого я оскорбляю?
Вы дали мне больше знаний о понимании понятия оскорбительных слов.

СПАСИБО!! 

вот тебе пример 

оскорбляли Дреда , а оскорбился Смоке .

На Кинг Ринге нас было двое , тут не важно кого и когда , ты нарушил правила , раздуплись . 

Если бы мы с тобой ругались и оскорбляли друг друга , я бы так не поступил , а когда ты без повода позволяешь себе лишнего,  говорить с тобой не кто не будет . 

На Кинг Ринге я качался , 3 непонятных сообщения были написаны что бы скрыть гуилд чат , который не имеет к этому не какого отношения .

Придумаешь что-то еще , дай знать 

Edited by vsem3avse