You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Okami

Pretender/Scammer and Toxicity

1. Zombie

2. Avalon

3. 4.8 + 4.18 + 4.25 + Pretending to be someone else to ask items

4. Zeth / Ninfa / Oaet / Maldito / Cocomelon / Ninfa / InJokeeer / -MADARA- and some other characters (All same people you can confirm with ip address)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jjtpziXcZU_Mdx8k_aShVPKOS2A5PmIG?usp=sharing - All screenshots of his toxicity uploaded here, and the screenshot of him pretending to be someone else to get items from other people. It was confirmed by Sir Ivan Nebraska that it's him, also included screenshot of that.

This guy should be permanently banned from the server. He uses multiple accounts to pretend he is selling items that he doesn't even have at times as well and try to scam people.

On the screenshots provided, although it's in tagalog/filipino, let me translate what he said:

"Bakla" means - faggot
"report ng report wala naman ebidensya" means - He told me I am making report without evidence so I told him I have the evidence from Admin himself that it's him.
"Report lang naman kaya mo" means - report is the only thing you can do
"bakla ka talaga" means - you really are a faggot
"suntukan nalang" means - let's have a fist fight in person instead
"tandaan mo wala akong paki pag na ban to, libangan ko lang to, nangaasar lang ako ng mga tao dito" means - I don't have any care if I get banned, this is just my past time, to mess with people here in this game.
"amputa" means - this is shortened "anak ng puta" here in the Philippines which means son of a b*tch
"boang ka zombie" means - you are a retard zombie
"yung cheater lang mababan ina mo" means - only cheaters get banned here motherf*cker

and so many more.... it's hard to translate everything but the screenshots says it all. I don't know what the penalty for someone trying to pretend to be someone else but I saw someone in a different report got IP banned because of it. 🙂 Thanks Admins.

Edited by Okami

Hi. @Ivan Nebraska. I saw my character (AyiewiZ14) was involved in this matter. I am the real owner and my friend borrowed it so they farm not knowing they will do something like this. I hope you can trace my IP address to prove that AyiewiZ14 is innocent. Thank you and more power.

Hi. @Ivan Nebraska. Just to clarify some things in this issue, I am InJokeeer and -MADARA-. I don't have any involvement in this issue and am also just a victim like ayiew. My account has been used with the thought that it will just be part of a group party. However, I've been notified by my friends for this matter that occurred just now that it is been used to TT or spam chat. I wanna appeal to the admin not to involve any of my characters in this issue. Thank you.

Edited by kingzion21

Go easy on me, baby
I was still a child
Didn't get the chance to
Feel the world around me
I had no time to choose
What I chose to do
So go easy on me
There ain't no room for things to change
When we are both so deeply stuck in our ways
You can't deny how hard I've tried
I changed who I was to put you both first
But now I give up

В 17.11.2023 в 19:32, ayielangpo сказал:

Hi. @Ivan Nebraska. I saw my character (AyiewiZ14) was involved in this matter. I am the real owner and my friend borrowed it so they farm not knowing they will do something like this. I hope you can trace my IP address to prove that AyiewiZ14 is innocent. Thank you and more power.

Next time, warn your friends so that your character does not break the rules.

Cocomelon, Zeth, AyiewiZ14 - ban on 4.18 rule. To the rest of the account owners - please don't give access to your accounts to the people that might violate rules on it. Because if he will swear on your account, it will get banned, as you gave him access to it hence you take full responsibility for his actions. And if he keeps the same behavior, we will consider a permanent ban next time

• Thanks 1