Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  

[Suggestion] Empire | Imperial Dark Master set

Dear all,

Thanks for your time to read this topic which was created by me to clarify and make the set not become useless in Bless MU.

As you know, the Empire set + Imperial set is the Top for Dark Lord in here. What needs to be said here is that no one uses Empire sets in PVP. Only used for ET or PVE, because everyone knows it is without 2 pieces of Excellent - Lost 8% damage decrease and more %HP/ % Reflect if any, which will make DL as weak as a piece of paper. He cannot run fast and actively like MG/SM.

One more thing, Empire sets seem doesn't different to the Golden Glorious sets also.

So I give my suggestion to remake the options of the Empire sets and bring it back to PVP and everyone has more choices:

- Double damage rate: 12% -> 15%  (Imperial set has 5% Double damage rate + 15% Ignore damage rate)

- Critical + Excellent damage rate: 17% -> 20%.

- Increase Defense + 120 (This option - Golden Glorious sets have)

It is great for Administrators to consider the amount of each option to be suitable. Thanks a lot and glad to give my suggestion to make your MU better.

• Like 2