Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
duffau

Mu windows closing on their own

So the problem is this. I usually have like 3 Mu opens, just like everyone, right? But after this latest patch they have been closing on their own for no reason. No messages, no nothing just the windows doesn't exist anymore. I can open new ones, log in to the ACC and continue playing. Sometimes only one has closed, sometimes all of them closes.

Anyone else has this problem? Any way to fix this?

Edited by duffau

1 час назад, duffau сказал:

So the problem is this. I usually have like 3 Mu opens, just like everyone, right? But after this latest patch they have been closing on their own for no reason. No messages, no nothing just the windows doesn't exist anymore. I can open new ones, log in to the ACC and continue playing. Sometimes only one has closed, sometimes all of them closes.

Anyone else has this problem? Any way to fix this?

Have you tried this?

So I did that and things were ok for a while, but now I'm getting a different error that closes MU from time to time.
Added a picture with the error text.

error.png

On 1/6/2024 at 8:11 AM, duffau said:

So I did that and things were ok for a while, but now I'm getting a different error that closes MU from time to time.
Added a picture with the error text.

error.png

Anyone?

Yes it is but why?
Never used a hack in my life.
Oh let me guess, it's from the time when liveguard thought I am hacking because it detected FIFA 23 anti-hack as a hack.
Got the error again and I won't stop posting until someone gives me an answer and explains why is this happening and why I'm in the liveguard list. What's the evidence for being there. just because someone said I'm hacking or is it because of the FIFA 23 stuff?
Thanks in advance.

So I decided, maybe I did the exclusion part wrong. Did it again still the same stuff.
The saddest part, still no answer from anyone. Is this getting investigated even? All I see is admins helping and answering other people.
Am I not worth it? 
Do I have to donate to be taken seriously? I want to be a free to play player. I have told my friends about the server and gotten them to play and even donate. Is that worth nothing?
I like the server, been playing for around 3 years. It's frustrating tho, not knowing what is going on?
Like the Liveguard stuff. 3 of my characters are on the list and those are the characters that are online pretty much 24/7. And at that time(04.11.2023 04:58) there is like 50characters that have been put on the list. So just because someone was hacking at that time and, maybe, you didn't know who, so you put everyone on the list?

Edited by duffau

Please provide us with Windows Event logs. To find them do the following steps:

In the search on the taskbar, type in "Event Viewer"

Screenshot 2024-01-30 220410.png

Or
On the Control Panel - search -> "Event Viewer" -> View event logs

Next:

1) In "Windows Logs" click on "Application"
2) In the panel on the right "Find..."
3) Enter “play.exe” into the search field
4) Click on the "Find Next" button
5) Copy the message from the “General” section and paste it into your post

Screenshot 2024-01-30 220731.png

Fault bucket 1339621103478619168, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_WOW64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: play.exe
P2: 1.3.25.0
P3: 10.0.19045.2.0.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\RZ\AppData\Local\Temp\RDRA19A.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA1AB.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERA1CB.tmp.xml

These files may be available here:

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: b2e71eab-9b19-4323-99d8-dac12043215c
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: 3f98aa6aa824cbf532974a4bc675bc20
Cab Guid: 0

Thanks for looking into this.

This is the solution from that post (https://copyprogramming.com/howto/radar-pre-leak-wow64) - My suggestion would be to get in touch with the developer of the game software and inquire about potential problems or compatibility when operating the game on Vista.
No help at all.
I guess can close this

Edited by duffau

So I installed win11 just so something changes. Again one of my MU windows closed and now without any error text, just closed on it's own while I was sleeping.
Fix you LiveGuard it's the thing that is messing everything up. Something is not right with it.

image_2024-02-15_170223285.png

Edited by duffau

So yeah. Windows 11 now, Mu still closing, no error messages, nothing in event viewer. What now?
I thought you can close this cause it's a problem on my end, but after this I think it's a problem on your end.

I had to deal with the same shit when I played on this server. The game was closing on its own so I decided to quit playing at all.

7 hours ago, 131222 said:

I had to deal with the same shit when I played on this server. The game was closing on its own so I decided to quit playing at all.

Oh so I'm not the only one that has had this problem. But did it start for you after LiveGuard was introduced and were you in the LiveGuard list?
My friends that play this server doesn't have this problem and they are not in the list. I'm just thinking is that the problem? Cause also, got added to the list 04.11.23 and surprise surprise, this post was made on 28.11.23. So after my chars got added to it the problems started.
If so let's say thanks to all the cheaters. Thanks for cheating so now some people who just want to play the game for fun has to suffer.
Also I would still like to know on what basis I'm in the list. Added by admin is not an explanation.

Edited by duffau

В 18.02.2024 в 07:23, duffau сказал:

Oh so I'm not the only one that has had this problem. But did it start for you after LiveGuard was introduced and were you in the LiveGuard list?
My friends that play this server doesn't have this problem and they are not in the list. I'm just thinking is that the problem? Cause also, got added to the list 04.11.23 and surprise surprise, this post was made on 28.11.23. So after my chars got added to it the problems started.
If so let's say thanks to all the cheaters. Thanks for cheating so now some people who just want to play the game for fun has to suffer.
Also I would still like to know on what basis I'm in the list. Added by admin is not an explanation.

I was also added to that 'list' for no reason. I've never used any cheats. I asked for help and even was extracted from 'the list'. But, unluckily soon I got back into 'the list'.
That's pretty shitty when you arrive home from work in the evening and find out that you were kicked out of the game.
Soon I realized that the best solution to this problem is to get rid of this game and never get in touch with it again. So I switched to reading books in English to improve my language skills.