Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
zivkoz

eQuality GUILD

Hi there,

Opening this topic and hope that alot of people will resonate with this subject ,as this happened 3 times already,and not only to me as i speak with alot of players in this game,and i just feel that most of them are the same,i won't name and i won't shame but hopefully their GM or whoo needs too see this will see ,and will take some attitude as if you want to make yourself a good name in this game you won't in this way.

2 times i was in a gold party and 1 time farming and a randon eQuality player just comes on my spot in a gold party and just hits (he has a quest lol ) a quest to ruin 5 guys gold party and experiance.

I believe in the importance of fostering a positive and respectful gaming environment. It is disheartening to witness behavior that goes against the principles of good sportsmanship, cooperation, and mutual respect, which are values we are taught from a young age.

Hoping that the eQuality management will see and teach their fellow collegues how certain things shuld work in this game/life

Peace.

not on their side, but take a look at how your Battle M member's manner, a Battle M's behavior should represent a guild image I guess 🙂

If any of the guild members violate our rules, please create a topic on Prison section. We have a rule 4.25 related to bullying and rule 4.18 can get applied after several 4.25 violations

I'd like to continue on this, because I believe my guildie didn't quite get the point across.
It's not just eQuality, but rather all the top guilds. I should have recorded what happened last night when we went to VIP to farm the new quest and an hour later you have the top guilds on top of you just stealing mobs, no explanations or anything, they dont even bother anymore to try and act nice, it's just "oh, free spot, since it's some noob here" so what is the fucking point of getting VIP at all? But I digress, this is not about VIP, but rather about the whole "food-chain" of the server.
Friction is because high res players abuse lower res players, since this game is based on resets it is much different than your usual mmo, where if you level up you leave for a different area, and the lower levels stay in their lower level area. Here it is basically a free for all.
Why not limit for example SUB2 to less than 20 res players? So that there is a place where you can still have somewhat of a fighting chance.
The rat behaviour of joining a party, and then leaving for a better party because someone with 3rd wings comes in will obviously warrant some anger, you can swallow that pill like 5 times a day and on the 6th time you will explode. How about limiting the amount for each class to join an event, rather than limiting the total amount of people, so that this friction doesn't arise at all?
In developed countries around the world there is something called "provocation rule" it differs from country to country, but in essence it is as follows.
"In law, provocation is when a person is considered to have committed a criminal act partly because of a preceding set of events that might cause a reasonable individual to lose self control. This makes them less morally culpable than if the act was premeditated (pre-planned) and done out of pure malice (malice aforethought).[1][2] It "affects the quality of the actor's state of mind as an indicator of moral blameworthiness."
@elle88
Then you get a chat ban for speaking your mind? What is up with this overprotection of grown-ass adults. People act like assholes and then go on web to complain when someone verbally try to strike back.
However rat behaviour like making 20 accounts and keeping them all in LT and AIDA to farm levels and then later sell these botted accounts on web, completely fine, right? How about we remove the pvp restriction for like a week on LT and AIDA.
0 res alts farming dungeon with speedhack, and nothing can be done? I have video proof of that, my Guild Master has video proof of getting obliterated by 0 res elf in CC.
All due respect but the ship is sinking and it's painfully obvious.
At the end of the day, all of these points bring sneaky income, like chat unbans, botted accounts bring in money from bonuses, the free for all in events and general free for all just makes all the noobs want to invest $$$ so they can stop being abused etc.
You have all the necessary parts to make a really really f'ing good MU server, yet you are dropping the ball for short term profit. Tailoring this place for people with bloated egos, instead of players just enjoying their time.
This might be unintentional ( I find that hard to believe ),  but running a cashcow business is almost never more profitable in the long run, than running a business that provides good service.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised to have this all removed and buried, and my account banned to not cause dissent among the plebs, right?

Edited by kcidtae420