Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
beikley

4.2 / Avalon / -PyCCaK- , mood0

1 минуту назад, отвечай за лепет) сказал:

смирись, скоро твоей жопой будет пользоваться весь сервер :trf: это я тебе обещаю

Пойду плакать 😢 

• Sad 1

збанил "отвечай за лепет)" навсегда за нарушение правил: флуд, дабл посты, оскорбления игроков с мультиаккаунта после бана основы.

увижу ещё ваши аккаунты во время бана mood0 - забаню, будете борщить, перейдём на игру.

• Like 2

And this is why most people are saying that a considerable number of mood0 reports are believed to be filed after mood0 deliberately provokes others and subsequently reports them. There ought to be a rule against provoking individuals to the extent where rules are violated.

All this mass player killing, displaying cleverness while replying teasingly, it's all aimed at provoking current players and driving away new ones. I seriously doubt it contributes positively to MU Bless in any way: encouraging people to buy VIP memberships? Extending the phase from res 1-50? Making people more active and reducing the instances of being afk? That's amusing.

All it does is create a sense of skepticism and a high level of toxicity towards MU Bless among people. I understand that simple or even mass player killing isn't against the rules, but I strongly suggest that administrators approach these reports in a very amicable manner. Most of these individuals are simply provoked in a very systematic way, and being banned, even if it's just a chat ban, makes them feel unappreciated, which in most cases eventually leads them to permanently leave the server! 🙂

Edited by edzayo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

HellsinG Бан чат 4.2.1
-PyCCaK- Бан чат 4.2
mood0 Бан чат 4.2.1

Закрыто