• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
unair

Autoclicker bug?

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I have a question regarding a character attack problem. I have a Grand Master with over 30 RRs and when I'm leveling up I leave the game in the task bar through Alt+Tab and I do other things on my PC.

And sometimes when I'm opening the game window from the task bar I see the character not attacking at all with the spell, but then if I move the mouse it starts attacking again.

I have seen this many times now, but I ignored it until now for some reason. Is this a game problem, an autoclicker problem? Does anyone else experience this issue? I have to mention that the cursor it is always on the character so this should not be a cursor issue. Same, it is not an internet drop issue as Evil Spirits spell remains active and when the internet drops, the spell changes to default one.

Any way to avoid this as I can't trust the game anymore in the background and I have to check it regularly.

Thanks!

Edited by unair
  • Like 1

Hi, I've experienced the same problem with my SM, I use autoclicker with Evil Spirit, minimize the window and after a while it stop working.

Personally I don't know why that happens, so what I do is to use Ice Storm and it works fine.

Same here, I'm using F7 as well, but as Politico said, this is a common thing. It does not happen once or twice, I believe it might be random, but in the same time it's happening constant.

When you minimize the window so that it is optimized and uses less processor resources, sometimes the f6 stops, for afk zen it is best not to minimize, you lower the resources to the minimum in options and in the "o". It could also be that Ava7anche comes and says that you are a professional hacker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I am not sure if this is computer performance basis or in game bug. But I can ensure you it is not related to performance as I have a high end PC. I haven't figured it out yet what's causing this, but it is so strange that it stops all over a sudden without the game loosing internet connection.

Edited by unair