Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
arslantas

The loss of my wing

The server ı  play on is x5000 Extreme. My nickname: Gargamell 
Hello, ı had wings of conqueror +6. I made this wing using 3 Feather of Condor, 3 Flame of Condor, Wings Ruin. I had at a rate /90. Except for 1 Feather of Condor, ı bought the other items from market. 
I lost it on the chaos machine while upgrading Wings of Conqueror +9. ı am waiting for your hel regarding this issue. The date of my loss is approximately january 8, 2024, between 23.00 and 01.00. ı have images. Therefore, ı request the necessary action to be taken.

bless mu.png

bless mu my wings.png

my wings.jpeg

Edited by arslantas

Your combination failed. This is just how chaos machine works. Pure gameplay moment

I didn't think the chaos machine would destroy the wing. Reduced the + rating of the wing in case of failure when creating Feather of Condor. The same situation occurred again in case of failure of the 2nd wing. I didn't think he would disappear on the wing at level 4. I just started this game. I play the game to have a good time. I made good friends and enemies in the game. But I think even laws integrate people into society. Thank God, I think the laws are fair in this game. A while ago I had +15 (pvp) rings, necklaces and +13 (pvp) ruined wings. Someone accidentally gave me this on the server. I returned the necklace and ring, but not the wing. Regarding the wing, they took valuable playmakers back from my account without informing me. They could have at least notified us of this situation via e-mail. I hadn't done anything illegal. Following this situation, there were serious attacks on me in the game, verbal attacks. They made my name a thief all over the server. Anyway, no problem. I don't want to break away from this game. The friend on the website told me that you could help me. I would be very happy if you could help me with this issue and I can continue the game from where I left off. But I understand if you don't want me to continue the game. Because I made a long effort to even enter this forum site. The site did not accept my password, so I created my e-mail address again. I opened a game account again. 

Kind regards
 x5000 Extreme, Gargamell.

@Ivan Nebraska

7AcX-min.gif

Edited by arslantas

On 1/10/2024 at 11:42 PM, arslantas said:

I didn't think the chaos machine would destroy the wing. Reduced the + rating of the wing in case of failure when creating Feather of Condor. The same situation occurred again in case of failure of the 2nd wing. I didn't think he would disappear on the wing at level 4. I just started this game. I play the game to have a good time. I made good friends and enemies in the game. But I think even laws integrate people into society. Thank God, I think the laws are fair in this game. A while ago I had +15 (pvp) rings, necklaces and +13 (pvp) ruined wings. Someone accidentally gave me this on the server. I returned the necklace and ring, but not the wing. Regarding the wing, they took valuable playmakers back from my account without informing me. They could have at least notified us of this situation via e-mail. I hadn't done anything illegal. Following this situation, there were serious attacks on me in the game, verbal attacks. They made my name a thief all over the server. Anyway, no problem. I don't want to break away from this game. The friend on the website told me that you could help me. I would be very happy if you could help me with this issue and I can continue the game from where I left off. But I understand if you don't want me to continue the game. Because I made a long effort to even enter this forum site. The site did not accept my password, so I created my e-mail address again. I opened a game account again. 

Kind regards
 x5000 Extreme, Gargamell.

@Ivan Nebraska

7AcX-min.gif

If combination fails, you don't get wings back. And, as I told previously, this is a gameplay moment and all players are in the same conditions. If would be unfair to others, restoring wings to you

The +15 PvP Ruin wings I had were taken away without notice in exchange for a 1000 bonus. I was not guilty of anything in this incident. But it was taken again. Frankly, I think this situation is unfair. The person who gave it to me gave it to me by mistake, but his mistake has been corrected. In my case it was a mistake due to lack of knowledge of the game but you're calling me a negative? Please try to be conscientious, if you want, let's start a poll on the forum about this situation and it has been started. People called me lucky and said I shouldn't be taken back, but the idea of this society was not implemented.

@Ivan Nebraska