Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
unair

[Mega] drop rate for Feather of Phoenix & Flame of Death Beam Knight

Hello,

regarding 3rd profession quest, what is the drop rate for Feather of Phoenix? Because it does not drop from the Phoenix in Icarus.

The spawn time of the phoenix is every 3 mins, but there is either no drop, or it drops zen or random items. You can spend 1h easily killing phoenix every 3 mins and you won't get a single Feather of Phoenix.

I think I've seen this discussed somewhere else in the forum that is does not drop.

Regarding Flame of Death Beam Knight, Mega now is so agglomerated after the merge with Origin, that ppl just farm that spot for XP. You cannot sit there waiting for the mob to kill him for the quest because random ppl use that spot to level up through the entire day and night.

Can we have the Death Beam Knight mob and Phoenix mob spawn somewhere else as well, at least in one extra spot in Ruined Devias, Lorencia, Noria etc.? Or at least increase the drop rate of the Feather of Phoenix?

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

Today I spent 10 hours in front of the screen and completed the quest for the 3rd profession)) Everything is fine with the drop)

Edited by -atack-

Posted (edited)

LEL! 10 hours sounds fine to me 🤣

Does it include waiting for the ppl to fk off from the spot while they are leveling so that you can do the quest?

Edited by unair