Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
tradero

Jewel of luck is working?

Hi team, in the last days I spent 5 jewels of luck and not a single one succeed. Asked other players and they are facing the same.

Is it just bad luck of several player?

Thanks 

Everything works correctly, you're just unlucky

Posted (edited)

Sometimes u got 5 times in a row, sometimes no. It's just corean randomised system, it's working like: one cucumber plus 3 equals yellow 😄

Edited by Crаft

4 hours ago, tradero said:

Hi team, in the last days I spent 5 jewels of luck and not a single one succeed. Asked other players and they are facing the same.

Is it just bad luck of several player?

Thanks 

I burned 6 lucky jewels in items +28 life, I don't think it's bad luck, I've never failed so much

burned today 5 luck jewels On other occasions it burned up to a maximum of 3, Are they making changes to the server configuration?

5 hours ago, Mandrago said:

burned today 5 luck jewels On other occasions it burned up to a maximum of 3, Are they making changes to the server configuration?

They're not, there's just no pity systems. To get true 50% chance, you'd need a larger sample size (100 jewels for example). The game would benefit highly from implementing some pity systems, take this for example, every 5th luck would be guaranteed, given the apparent monetary value tied to all in-game items. 

It goes up to +28 on weapons and +35 on shields, I've used at one point 3 packs of 30 Life on 1 item with Luck option! Even tough I don't think the Luck option is applicable for Life jewel as well.

So one item can take lots of jewels.

• Confused 1