Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
mazzak001

Drop Location Dark Raven + Horse

Hello,

I came back after a long break of Mu:Online and by far this one of the best servers out there, so this time on Vegas server I decided to create a Dark Lord, but I wonder where does Dark Raven Spirit and Horse spirit drop? Any specific location?

Posted (edited)
1 час назад, mazzak001 сказал:

Hello,

I came back after a long break of Mu:Online and by far this one of the best servers out there, so this time on Vegas server I decided to create a Dark Lord, but I wonder where does Dark Raven Spirit and Horse spirit drop? Any specific location?

Kanturu3-Core maps, from Berserker/Genocider. Icarus from Great Drakans too, with small rate.

Edited by Crаft

Thank you 🙂

These maps are still a bit hursh for me, I only have 1 reset.

Should the Raven at least be more accesible? Since its one pet for DL as main skill of DL like Elf with the Goblins and stuff?

13 минут назад, mazzak001 сказал:

Should the Raven at least be more accesible? Since its one pet for DL as main skill of DL like Elf with the Goblins and stuff?

DL's pets and Elf's summons it's not the same.

And, nope. U can buy Dark Raven Spirit from another players who have more resets and can kill the monsters.

• Like 1

DL's pets and Elf's summons are different, correct, but it makes DL more effecient, instead of the regular 2 skills.

I will try to buy them, thanks for the tip.