Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
kekudo

Delete account

Here is no services for account deleting. So, if u don't play, but email in use, u may just don't play? Or ask @Ivan Nebraska about email change.

Ur topic in suggestion, and I think, like suggestion it's not safe. Strange service for acc delete. Sometimes we drink too much of alcohol, and it may make much work for admins in furute 😄

Edited by Crаft

15 часов назад, kekudo сказал:

I would like to know if accounts can be deleted, since I have 2 emails in use and I am not using those accounts.

Is this request more like hiding traces of some crime? maybe I'm wrong 🤭

Not necessarily. In EU if you are a service provider you are obligated by law to provide this option. All companies have it: YouTube, Spotify, Amazon, Yahoo, Google etc. How it usually works with some is that you have a 1 month or more window for deletion. You submit now the request for acc deletion and after 1 month or more it gets deleted, a delay for security reasons. Yahoo has this.

Edited by unair
  • Sad 1

It's not a suggestion or anything strange, it's just a question I have. For example, a friend of mine has recently started playing and to help him he could use one of those emails like referal. If it's not possible, then I'll leave the account there, I don't care, don't make meaningless movies hahahaha

• Sad 1