Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
danielbg

i need help with launcher (tried everything)

Okay so.. i download the launcher (tried from all the links in the "files" section of the website) and install the launcher. When i open play.exe (while clicking main.exe nothing really happens) it loads and i get message.wtf error and some weird symbols after the error's name and i press ok, then it opens a different launcher with no page on it and game starts updating. Once it lets me to start it all the protection loads and then game starts loading but before i even get any screen (it remains white on the window) i get another error that says harmony.bmp file can't be found? I tried with the patch below the launcher in the "files" section but the same things happens... tried to see if i'm with the latests GPU drivers and i am, disabled windows firewall (not using any antivirus program btw so can't be because of that) and rebooted my windows multiple times but i get the same errors and i can't play the game. Could somebody please help me?

I think u lost some files from Bless Universe folder. Best advice for u just now:
1. delete all files related with MuBlessGs client
2. Create the folder "Mu Bless" in disc "D" or another
3. If u have win10 go in settings and add folder "Mu Bless" to exceptions
4. Install Bless Universe in that folder
5. Download "patcher" on web
6. Open and add it to folder Mu Bless
7. Upload if u need, to play here: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
8. Launch Play.exe and w8
9. Press "Start" and have a nice game :)

ps: sry, I don't know english wery well to tell u more about ur errors and how to fix them, maybe Senat can help u.

Edited by bariska
  • Like 1

Also, if you have any other MU clients on your PC, please delete them. Our client may conflict with them.