Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
ducruby

Help me unlock the ducruby character

I'm ducruby in game.

On June 24, I was given the dodiqvlogs by the Yamato character to the top Achi account dodiqvlogs, I transferred all the ducruby fixtures and characters to that account to get Achi without knowing the Sonate character in the account was fraudulent. . I really hate cheating and totally agree with the punishment of fraudulent accounts but in this case I am the victim. ADM can check the IP to verify my words, I transferred a lot of valuable things through that account from my computer as well as sending 10k4 bon from my bank account. I will provide full evidence for ADM checking to prove that it's true, My belongings include: 1 Wing 3 Bk luck 2% + 15, Wing 3 Mg luck 2% and some items I don't remember hanging on the market. 10k4 Bon, all the belongings on people and in the chest of Bk ducruby

Please help me !!!

https://i.ibb.co/nkdYjqF/Screenshot-493.png

https://i.ibb.co/7pksctf/Screenshot-494.png

ducruby characters are transferred from cocobo accounts, the rest is transferred from ducruby, ducruby1 and cocobo accounts

Ofc zen :D Maby you want 20m Mongolian Tugriks :trollface:

ducruby , you are so funny! you think that everyone around is so stupid?

Edited by ROLSHTElN

You are so childish, do something more useful for your country than unreasonable allegations, the account is fraudulent but I am not cheating, I am the victim.

You are so childish, do something more useful for your country than unreasonable allegations, the account is fraudulent but I am not cheating, I am the victim.

you bough this account for real money... real money trade = rule8 ban forever)

you bough this account for real money... real money trade = rule8 ban forever)

I explained above, you are not eligible to talk to me. Do you understand? Because you've violated that before ^^!

everyone know that VIETNAMESE don't sell item for BON OR PP. BUT you guys sell for REAL LIFE money like EURO, USD or VND for ur living life in VIET NAM :trollface:

I explained above, you are not eligible to talk to me. Do you understand? Because you've violated that before ^^!

and now it's your turn :trollface: :trollface:

everyone know that VIETNAMESE don't sell item for BON OR PP. BUT you guys sell for REAL LIFE money like EURO, USD or VND for ur living life in VIET NAM :trollface:

You are Vietnamese but a traitor to the country, I do not buy or sell with real money you understand, three stripes?

and now it's your turn :trollface: :trollface:

I don't do it like you, ok? You are not qualified to say that, I will not reply to scammers like you any more.

You are Vietnamese but a traitor to the country, I do not buy or sell with real money you understand, three stripes?

NO one like VietNam only Viet CoNG does and you don't even know what is three stripes mean because ur the younger version of VIET NAM smart HEAD. and I CAN GET UR WHOLE facebook community BAN cause you guys sell item and buy it for real Money (RULE 8)

• Like 1

He spent a lots money on this game. Admin should do something for him. At least you should bring his character and items back. He wasnt hacker, it is not his fault. When you dont know so it not your fault. I vote admin bring back his character Ducruby

AND ducruby if you google translate Stripe is not QUE smart ass

don't ever say three stripe if you don't know what it mean in ENGLISH

You should shut your mouth up and working hard to the old national restoration of Viet nam cong hoa ok!

NO one like VietNam only Viet CoNG does and you don't even know what is three stripes mean because ur the younger version of VIET NAM smart HEAD. and I CAN GET UR WHOLE facebook community BAN cause you guys sell item and buy it for real Money (RULE 8)

Edited by vantung123