• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
ghostboy

WORLD / Originx30 / Permanent Ban

Character Name: World

Ban : Permanent

I’m the owner of World. I created a guild and let guild mates run the account while I’m at work. I was told that during CC6 people are complaining of hack. Please check for credible source that the account was using hack. This character has Demon, and Top Gear, and Full stats. Don’t overlook that information. I need to see proof that there is hack being used. It hasnt been one day since I let guild take over account and it is banned.

@BeL4eNaK Stat line used

Strength : 29753

Agility : 9020

Vitality : 20025

Energy : 2080

Ancient Set Ashcrow / Demon Pet / Duranium Sword+14 FO+PVP & Dragon Bone Blade +15+Pvp / 3rd Wing Bk+15+return Option.

If that is fighting against players with no Pets/3rd Wing/ and Top armor. How is it a hack? It’s simply better gear. Either way I was not using the account if you check IP history. Please fix this.

Thats what was informed to me by guild mate, At the end of it all I was not the one using the account and Admins will check that. Please verify the IP of the computer logged into the account.

I apologize for those affected those were not my intentions. I only planned to let guild members play while im at work.

в голос орнул. :trf: 
хахахахаха просто 3-4 минуты убить не может, а тут с 1 хита фулл хп -2 бк )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
laughed out loud,if you watch the video, you could not kill two BK for 3-4 minutes, and in the last seconds you stopped and after that you immediately killed two BKs in 1 second, how is that? magic right! Perfect skillz xD and cool story bro. 

Edited by DOMiNATiON ©MidilackY.
  • Like 1

я смотрю у них это модно стало, подрубить хуйню, а потом "сидел не я"

Сначала Бимер теперь и этот

Edited by toxic player

18 minutes ago, toxic player said:

я смотрю у них это модно стало, подрубить хуйню, а потом "сидел не я"

Сначала Бимер теперь и этот

тоже хотел сказать что история 1 в 1 как с норатс, "сидел не я, давайте бан тому кто сидел" итог мы все видели - никаких банов по сути ну или выплаты ПП которые ни к какому результату не привели.

Я TopDog-GG Я присоединяюсь к BlessMu от x100>500>1000>30 До сих пор Никогда не знаешь, что такое обман, тебе нужно предъявить доказательство и отдать мне честь

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMxNoGSTOyM

Посмотрите на этот пункт.Что за хрень вы взяли,что хотите меня убить таким снаряжением

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

there are a lot of clips talking about -OG- and SRT8 why admin doesn't handle and cover.  Also delete the posts of the people who post.  I see a certain distinction here

• Like 4

3 hours ago, zetabeta1 said:

@ghostboy here you had same equipment like in ur description ?

3 hours ago, bohai said:

Look at your perfect skill! Delete pls your account and go away from this server with all your cheaters VN friends such as:  TopDog-GG -Kaido- LinhKz -Nympus- MrTomm BossHyper -SuLeo- GiaBao

the admin team they don't even care.  mu bless belongs to 12zen.  they denounce who is that person locked.  no matter how people explain it.  When it was the turn of other people to denounce 12zen, they covered each other.  then admin also ignore them.  I love mu bless but please admin team be fair to all gamers.  Don't be so racist

• Like 3

Srt8 -OG- ava7anche use program to hack to take bosses in Bless Arena and   to win Chaos Castle all the time but still no ban no check. Why admin always ignore the post which report them???

Edited by tuprohp
  • Like 1