Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
enverqaqa

Is it worth to start playing at Extreme?

Hello guys, is it worth to start playing at Extreme server from 0? Isnt 216rr too hard to get? Specially without donating and 30mins of cooldown? Whats your tips? Have any newcomer to that server?

I’ll tell you my opinion, it’s worth it to play whatever makes you feel good, on extreme server you can get for free char with max resets but with 0 quest, personally though I prefer most recent servers because they have the new tactics with less options less fo items etc.

You can always try without too much thinking, enjoy a bit, try different servers at the same time if you like, there are no commitments and finally choose the server that fits you better. 

If you just want play i think its good, but if you want be pro PVP then you need donate ALOT in extreme, otherwise it will take years and years of grinding. 

As sed before on extreme server you can take 5x 215 RR char from website FREE, they are 0 quest and they are not able to grand reset and are account bound so they cant be moved from account. But they can get GRP from guild tributes. 

On 3/18/2022 at 8:58 PM, enverqaqa said:

Hello guys, is it worth to start playing at Extreme server from 0? Isnt 216rr too hard to get? Specially without donating and 30mins of cooldown? Whats your tips? Have any newcomer to that server?

You can get full character with 215 resets on Extreme for free as a gift.
Register a new account and login to the website.