Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-BeTePoK-

Chaos Castle

@BeL4eNaK@Ivan Nebraska После последнего обновления, хотя по моему и до было, стали усердно пользоваться этим багом. БК заталкивает за карту скилом, а затем по противнику просто не попасть. Люди юзают эти баги, и специально встают в углах карты. Очень не приятно такое наблюдать.

Не стал создавать тему в тюрьме, так как не знаю стоит за это бан давать или нет, хотя по факту это багоюзерство, сами решите. Но такое в каждом СС происходит! 

Нужен фикс )

Edited by -BeTePoK-
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 часа назад, -BeTePoK- сказал:

@BeL4eNaK@Ivan Nebraska После последнего обновления, хотя по моему и до было, стали усердно пользоваться этим багом. БК заталкивает за карту скилом, а затем по противнику просто не попасть. Люди юзают эти баги, и специально встают в углах карты. Очень не приятно такое наблюдать.

Не стал создавать тему в тюрьме, так как не знаю стоит за это бан давать или нет, хотя по факту это багоюзерство, сами решите. Но такое в каждом СС происходит! 

Нужен фикс )

Да, багоюзерство.
За это банили.

23 phút trước, BeL4eNaK đã nói:

BossHyper bị cấm 3.1

I didn't do anything and I afk bloodied . 2 DK pushed me into the corner. What am I guilty of?

Why band ?

Edited by binhgolf

11 minutes ago, binhgolf said:

I didn't do anything and I afk bloodied . 2 DK pushed me into the corner. What am I guilty of?

Why band ?

why you afk in cc? 

13 минут назад, binhgolf сказал:

Why band ?

go fk yourself
the ban is fair

pussies like you making ppl wasting their time in this quest

3 minutes ago, moldovanu2 said:

why you afk in cc? 

I'm working. and enlist in cc. finished killing monsters afk.

28 минут назад, binhgolf сказал:

I'm working. and enlist in cc. finished killing monsters afk.

we are not 8 here
tell this story about afk someone else

btw, if you need afk = do not come cc event = easy

Well yeah many people who dont have time (like being at work where you arent actually allowed to play at worktime) jump in and stand afk for achievement in cc6 (if this is lower CC then i have no idea why he afk there). But theese exploding monsters can create this kind of bug.  I dont know maybe removing the collapsing floor could fix this? or maybe removing the explosion push effect on monsters?

Maybe a feature in CC that if you dont move over 60second then get kicked out. This would fix it for ewrybody. If cheater uses it, then he has to move for not to be kicked out and if it hapens to afk person then if this happens he gets kicked out and doesnt screw other peoples CC. @BeL4eNaK could such thing be done ?

31 minutes ago, whizer said:

we are not 8 here

I kill the monster. I don't need to kill him to win. then I don't need to beat him to fatigue

2 минуты назад, binhgolf сказал:

I kill the monster. I don't need to kill him to win. then I don't need to beat him to fatigue

you abuse bug
doesn't matter afk you or not

12 minutes ago, whizer said:

you abuse bug
doesn't matter afk you or not

i don't bug. I stand in the middle. and 2 dk pushed me into the corner

1 минуту назад, binhgolf сказал:

i don't bug. I stand in the middle. and 2 dk pushed me into the corner

52 минуты назад, whizer сказал:

we are not 8 here

You were not afk. You waited in the bug until the event finished to get the prize. You took the prize as soon the event ended.

15:11:01 [Chaos Castle] (6) [binhgolf][BossHyper] is Winner. [CharInfoSave : Class=1, Level=392, LvPoint=0, Exp=-973904357, Str=8121, Dex=8000, Vit=32767, Energy=10000, LeaderShip=0, Map=23, Pk=3]
15:11:01 [Chaos Castle] (6) [binhgolf][BossHyper] Reward User EXP (USER_KILL:0, MON_KILL:9, TOT_EXP:31500, TOT_REWARD_EXP:94500)
15:11:01 [Chaos Castle] (6) [binhgolf][BossHyper] Winner Item - 7200
15:11:02 (binhgolf)(BossHyper) (23)29/81 Get Serial:97470223 (Pink Chocolate Box)(7200)(0)(0)(0)(0) Ex:(1,0,0,0,0,0,0) Set : (0)
15:11:03 [binhgolf][BossHyper] Command recv: /request on
15:11:23 [binhgolf][BossHyper][23]35/83 Used Valentine's Day ChocolateBox Serial:97470223 (Pink Chocolate Box:7200/level:0/skill:0/op2:0/op3:0)
15:11:23 [EVENT VALENTINE'S DAY CHOCOLATEBOX ] PINKCHOCOLATEBOX Event ItemDrop [binhgolf][BossHyper] [V_Pink] : (23)(35/83) Item:(Jewel of Luck)7368 Level:0 op1:0 op2:0 op3:0 Ex:[0,0,0,0,0,0,0]
15:11:25 (binhgolf)(BossHyper) (23)35/83 Get Serial:97470376 (Jewel of Luck)(7368)(0)(0)(0)(0) Ex:(1,0,0,0,0,0,0) Set : (0)
15:11:28 [binhgolf][BossHyper] Command recv: /warp Devias

The ban is justified. Nothing to discuss here. Case closed.

I think it would reasonable to add anti-afk function to CC - if your coordinates do not change for 60 seconds you will receive a warning message, if you don't move in 120 seconds - you will be kicked from the event.

• Like 4