Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
punchline

Allows for Heavy Cheater/ Bless Project

@BeL4eNaK you just telling people that your anticheat must realize who increased agility in abnormal way and lock the topic. So tell me don't you realize is his attack speed changed just after few seconds he ALT + TAB and get back? I don't get it, why you allow for cheater destroy the server - where you and your guys trying to improve by anything you have? You just believe what you see on speed modified logs and strong believe that don't have program can pass your anticheat system. Look carefully bro.

In my good memories, Bless is the project where I can feel free to play without scared of Cheater can't be catch. Now you see his speed attack changed by eyes so clearly on stream before and after 14:33:40 server time of KD 05th Oct 2022. But you trying to blind it because he's streamer can gain for you many players or not? How about another players, they must enjoy the game with many cheaters?

Hope you can clearly understand what players want from your server, bring back the old Bless where gamers want to go with in long term.
Edited by quangx1001

ahahaha clown,  good luck noob ?

Edited by Extreme

В очередной раз смотрю как игроки проекта пытаются слить друг друга, просто чтобы принести неудобство. Когда вы научитесь наконец играть дружно, как дети ёмоё

On 10/7/2022 at 5:00 PM, -Gaga- said:

В очередной раз смотрю как игроки проекта пытаются слить друг друга, просто чтобы принести неудобство. Когда вы научитесь наконец играть дружно, как дети ёмоё

-  ВО Во обясни -Reload- это тоже. ОЧень кстати ему так как я уже устала от его срача на Mega i extreme. 

- ELF BUFFER в 10-том Поколений. 

- Оч старая Милфа )))))))))))) 

Elf-dmg-buff.gif

• Thanks 1

3 часа назад, lexdl сказал:

-  ВО Во обясни -Reload- это тоже. ОЧень кстати ему так как я уже устала от его срача на Mega i extreme. 

- ELF BUFFER в 10-том Поколений. 

- Оч старая Милфа )))))))))))) 

Elf-dmg-buff.gif

Абдулла зачем ты прикидываешься девушкой? 

• Confused 1