Sign in to follow this  
soot102

x1000/ Krause, Guard / 2.2

1. My nickname: R-y-a-n
2. Game server: X1000 DUES,
3. Which rule clause was violated: 2.2 / hack cheat 
4. Nickname of the offender: KrausE, GuarD

5. Proof: (screenshot or video): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1664160929

You guys can look at 00:23:40, Krause can go inside even the gate still has full HP. At 00:24:00 Krause destroy the status inside.

pic1.png

pic2.png

pic1.png

Edited by soot102
  • Haha 2

What would be the point of this maneuver if the next gate was destroyed in 2 minutes?

I don't see anything suspicious in his hack logs. Anyone from the defending side probably could say something? Probably opened the gate?

you can see at the 20th minute to 24th minute ... 2 gate never open ... 
at 00:20:35 ... he still fight out side. And during 4 mins from 20 to 24 ... 2 gate always full HP.
He use bug or something ..

The purpose of locking the gate is to prevent the enemy from moving in if the gate has not been destroyed. But as you can see, from the 20th to the 23th minute. The video is very clear, he was still outside and at 00:23:46, he suddenly appeared inside. You can watch the video to see that the door was never opened.

I was playing on krause.

Do not open the gates next time and everything will be ok.

Dont have time to send you videos.

You can check it on my twitch channel.

Edited by thecapslock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyasMfKe3-w

This is video of KrausE
Exactly in this case 14Kapa was standing close to the wall to use the bug. He tries to use the summo skill when he is standing close to the wall, that will have a chance to teleport his teammates inward. 14Kapa did his first summo at 00:41:59. At this time TURK (EE) was inside. The second time at 00:43:00, 14Kappa summoned KrausE inside.
As you can see, the video is very clear that 14Kappa deliberately stood close to the wall, even through a bit. This is a bug that has been exploited.
@Ivan Nebraska

Even after first summon you can see that half of Krause party already was behind the gates, so possibly you opened gates for them some moments ago.

And DL is standing in/behind the gates.

Edited by thecapslock

3 hours ago, thecapslock said:

Even after first summon you can see that half of Krause party already was behind the gates, so possibly you opened gates for them some moments ago.

And DL is standing in/behind the gates.

14Kapa use the bug. He just stood against the wall. When the mouse clicks to move inward, your character will advance a bit but cannot move away.

What's wrong with your eyes? watch full video from 20 -> 24 minutes .. and the gate is always full HP ?

so in youtube video we see char krause moving around in castle.. we see first rastaman 0:18 and castle gate 1 full hp .. then krause make summon and he dies.. but from summon we see only TURK Blumex and rastaman summoned.. NOT -14KapaT- at 0:32 ... and in 20 seconds -14KapaT- makes summon from inside the gate with TURK inside 1:03 ... and 2:08 we see kapat summon again but now krause is inside with kapat and TURK outside .. ..  i mean or is bug with summon or is hack or just someone from HOME open the door..

maybe admins can see logs from door? there is a way to check that? 

@Ivan Nebraska

Edited by Myrto

I can say that I was streaming castle siege and it would be very stupid for me to use hacks while streaming. I think that gate was opened for some moments.

1 hour ago, thecapslock said:

I can say that I was streaming castle siege and it would be very stupid for me to use hacks while streaming. I think that gate was opened for some moments.

But not very stupid for little boy Extreme using hack on Stream :trf:

В 02.12.2022 в 02:43, BeL4eNaK сказал:

What would be the point of this maneuver if the next gate was destroyed in 2 minutes?

I don't see anything suspicious in his hack logs. Anyone from the defending side probably could say something? Probably opened the gate?