Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
papazari

4.2 /4.7 /x500/ -HateMost-

also 4.1 ("Incitement of ethnic hatred between the players is forbidden"), that guy loves to insult latin community, is not the first time that he insult some of us just cuz we speak spanish

image.png.1ab854d87a6d96648a1fd19faaa1298e.png

On 1/23/2023 at 1:16 AM, SoulDreams said:

also 4.1 ("Incitement of ethnic hatred between the players is forbidden"), that guy loves to insult latin community, is not the first time that he insult some of us just cuz we speak spanish

image.png.1ab854d87a6d96648a1fd19faaa1298e.png

Just to clarify!!!!!!! 
I don’t have any problem with any Spanish spoken person or any ethnicity!!!!!!

I just have a problem with PROVOCATORS and THIEVES!!!!!!like you guys!

Dont come here and make dramas when you constantly provoke!! ?

19 hours ago, -Vindy- said:

-HateMost- Rec 4.1

WElSSMANN Rec 4.2

There is no hatred comments towards any ethnicity over there!!!! I am a refugee and immigrant!! There is no intention of racial abuse!! I refer to the “spanish team” or “Latin team” as I don’t know their names or their real chars, not to Spanish people or any ethnicity!!!! I don’t care if I will get banned or not! 
But I won’t allow some kids who provoke to come after me and call me racist!❤️

1 hour ago, -AlexLion- said:

Just to clarify!!!!!!! 
I don’t have any problem with any Spanish spoken person or any ethnicity!!!!!!

I just have a problem with PROVOCATORS and THIEVES!!!!!!like you guys!

Dont come here and make dramas when you constantly provoke!! ?

Bro, in the guild there is just 2 of us who talk in spanish, and literally no one of us insulted or provoked you, there is no justification for blame us or our ethnicity like you did.

Also, you trate us like thieves, why is this?, everything I have in the game I have farmed, bought or lent it to me in the guild, same as the other spanish speaker in the guild. So please do not accuse us of something without knowing.

32 minutes ago, -AlexLion- said:

There is no hatred comments towards any ethnicity over there!!!! I am a refugee and immigrant!! There is no intention of racial abuse!! I refer to the “spanish team” or “Latin team” as I don’t know their names or their real chars, not to Spanish people or any ethnicity!!!! I don’t care if I will get banned or not! 
But I won’t allow some kids who provoke to come after me and call me racist!❤️

Is your d…. have some problem? Wishing to fuck everyone ye? 

4515B013-A71D-4068-AF76-B30091F3F574.png

19 minutes ago, SoulDreams said:

Bro, in the guild there is just 2 of us who talk in spanish, and literally no one of us insulted or provoked you, there is no justification for blame us or our ethnicity like you did.

Also, you trate us like thieves, why is this?, everything I have in the game I have farmed, bought or lent it to me in the guild, same as the other spanish speaker in the guild. So please do not accuse us of something without knowing.

You see mate??? Your guild members are only good for that!!! Just check whoever is this guy StyleOfMe…. Provoking in game provoking in BlessDiscord channel posting photos of me in Discord market channel! But I never came here to cry or make a post for ban! You know very well as many others that whenever I log in game I will be targeted from all of you! I will be named this or that I will be bullied but I won’t come here like a noob and write a post! 
As I said I don’t care if I will be banned, but I am not a racist!!! Sorry if you felt like that! As about thief we all know already from Gianco!!!! But not RACIST !!!

ps!! StyleOfMe>>>> get a life!! 

Dear admins, do you understand now all this hating, spamming, targeting????? When you have to deal with such kind of people who violate not only the rules but also my personal data and share it in your Forum without my permission. This is the second time the Cardinal guild is doing it, sharing real pictures of me.  
After they will come and call me racist….

I hope you take the best decision out of this!

33 minutes ago, -AlexLion- said:

Dear admins, do you understand now all this hating, spamming, targeting????? When you have to deal with such kind of people who violate not only the rules but also my personal data and share it in your Forum without my permission. This is the second time the Cardinal guild is doing it, sharing real pictures of me.  
After they will come and call me racist….

I hope you take the best decision out of this!

How about you threatened / insulted people in real life, why don't say so? Mother is someone you often bring out to play with? STFU and don't be a pussy, loser ?

2 hours ago, 254555 said:

How about you threatened / insulted people in real life, why don't say so? Mother is someone you often bring out to play with? STFU and don't be a pussy, loser ?

Where are the screenshots that I threat you about real life????? If you talk about discord private messages you have the option to block me and have nothing to do with BLESS!!!! 
You keep provoking and acting childish! You keep provoking in discord Bless Chanel with copy pasting my messages. 

You also deleted your reply with a personal photo of me! 

Don’t waste admins time with bullshit propaganda. Grow up and behave like a human! 

14 minutes ago, -AlexLion- said:

Here you can see he post this and then delete it as a child he is… I have the whole screenshot of his message with my private photo in case admins need it!

Did I ever talked to you before? :shockot: In your dream while you trying to fuck all with your d...? pervert boy with pervert justice always imagine "real fucking people" in your head ?

24 minutes ago, -AlexLion- said:

Where are the screenshots that I threat you about real life????? If you talk about discord private messages you have the option to block me and have nothing to do with BLESS!!!! 
You keep provoking and acting childish! You keep provoking in discord Bless Chanel with copy pasting my messages. 

You also deleted your reply with a personal photo of me! 

Don’t waste admins time with bullshit propaganda. Grow up and behave like a human! 

Don't try to mention "admins help me" on your words, pussy boy ? read and learn to understand your word as picture above ^^ or I should say you can't understand, you can only type it without using brain :trf:

Did you ever read the topics about you on forum before, I mean the topics you got banned? All were you insulted people and trying to cries/ blinds/ whining to administrators bla bla bla... PUSSY!

Edited by 254555

37 minutes ago, 254555 said:

Don't try to mention "admins help me" on your words, pussy boy ? read and learn to understand your word as picture above ^^ or I should say you can't understand, you can only type it without using brain :trf:

Did you ever read the topics about you on forum before, I mean the topics you got banned? All were you insulted people and trying to cries/ blinds/ whining to administrators bla bla bla... PUSSY!

Just by “hiding” your identity we can understand what the real problem is….

I am sorry for you!

Я в шоке от вас всех, вы походу в кс 1,6 не играли. ? Как обиженные дети сразу в форум поплакать. И еще сенаторы которие выдаёт свой реки на лево на право ? 

3 hours ago, 254555 said:

Updated at 18:47 24th Jan, he started to move items to avoid be banned ?  @-Vindy-

123.png.21109545bc9a942de07c7bccd9bedfa8.png

I have only taken the items that I own in that account, the rest is in it. If the admins consider some type of ban, I will not say anything about it. my things with me
not my fault u need to chase our movements 24/7 xD