• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
shintran

Mega / -Munger- / 8.0

1. My nickname :  -IS-AION

2. Game server:  Mega x100

3. Which rule clause was violated: 8.0 ( as u can see in the video start at 01:55 in chao castle he using speed hack tried to run away from me after killing lots of mobs, he using the same ways everyday which is killing mobs and using speed hack for run until time up and win the CC. Please check in video from 01:55 when only me and him he start to run around and teleport ( his speed hack makes him  teleporting far away from me all the time )    

4. Nickname of the offender: -Munger- https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-Munger-&serv=server6

1 hour ago, shintran said:

1. My nickname :  -IS-AION

2. Game server:  Mega x100

3. Which rule clause was violated: 8.0 ( as u can see in the video start at 01:55 in chao castle he using speed hack tried to run away from me after killing lots of mobs, he using the same ways everyday which is killing mobs and using speed hack for run until time up and win the CC. Please check in video from 01:55 when only me and him he start to run around and teleport ( his speed hack makes him  teleporting far away from me all the time )    

4. Nickname of the offender: -Munger- https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-Munger-&serv=server6

well, I'm lucky that I shot the video at this exact time too.I'm saving your combos like a machine gun.you always pm me speed every time you collect cc because you don't have skills.That's only the effect when you skill sword on me.The 2 videos above are probably enough for you to understand. Good luck!

3 hours ago, shintran said:

so u up 2 videos without using speed hack and say u doesnt hack gm will look at my video not ur video 

Do you think you're a smart person? your video and mine on the same date and time.it's just different from your screen side and mine side.I'm tired of explaining to you. Please wait for the admin to reply.and please don't pm me after every time you lose in cc.i feel tired ❤️

On 2/14/2023 at 2:16 PM, munger1008 said:

Do you think you're a smart person? your video and mine on the same date and time.it's just different from your screen side and mine side.I'm tired of explaining to you. Please wait for the admin to reply.and please don't pm me after every time you lose in cc.i feel tired ❤️

you hacspeed , It's humiliating. ...