Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
ciprian23

Ban Avalon x50

My nickname: Parazit

Today 22/06/2023 my account have been blocked by staff without reason.

Why ? 

Oh, i saw the topic on Russian cattegory.

So , the problem was like this.

One day before that , i made trade with "baliks" = 1 flame for 4 feather , that deal was on the market.

He put the password "4feather4" and i toke the flame from market with 12 zen.

The next day , he told to all server he want 2 flame for his wings w3+13+ignore.

The next next day , he put the wings on the market with 12 zen and password. Because i make'it trade with him and put the password with what he want from me , i tried to put password with what he wanted for w3 , that means "2flame2"

It's similar password. Even one child can guess it.

I didnt make trade with Lucky , i didnt make Scam with anyone.

I just guess the password, and i sell it for 2 flame because i make wings from nothing. Better 2 flame then nothing.

If is one rule at what i do , show me please. Is not illegal to GUESS THE PASSWORD !

I give you the print with my conversation with bliksem with my first TRADE !

If you want , i give you the print screen with my deal with Lucky,

Untitled.jpg

Edited by ciprian23
add more options

@Ivan Nebraska from what in know , is his mistake if he put the basic password. If i put some item with password "1234" and someone guess the password, that means you block his account for scam? Really? I dont think so. You see, and all the players see , is the same password. Can you check discord or chat game when he said , TRADE W3 for 2 flame. Check !

You have print with my deal , if i scam him , why i wait so much time to give to Lucky and i write on Discord Main 3-4 times for trade. Anyone can get for 2 flames, not only Lucky.

I played also on Phobos and was time when someone buy from market without password or he guess the password and you never give him BAN for this thing.

Unban me because i didnt scam him , i just guess the password and his my right to buy something correctly from market.

I didnt promise him nothing for w3 , i didnt spoke with him about w3 +13 , just i bought from market. Please explain me why i`m banned.

And one thing , if is too LOW PRICE for w3 - 2 flame , why he wanted to give the same wings for 2 flame ?

proof.jpg

proof2.jpg

Edited by ciprian23

16 hours ago, Beasty said:

Because you are a scammer

oh no , it's not my fault because your friend put the same password at many deals.

I buought correctly from the market, so shut up. 

I didnt use any cheat or program to guess his password. Is not illegal to use your BRAIN in this life or game.

Edited by ciprian23

The thing is, that you took an item that did not belong to you. Item with the password. If someone guesses your password will he be a hacker? Even if it is an easy password

1 hour ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

The thing is, that you took an item that did not belong to you. Item with the password. If someone guesses your password will he be a hacker? Even if it is an easy password

If someone take an item without password with 12 bon because i make a mistake and i didnt put the password , will he be a hacker ? Common , i bought correctly from market. Doesn’t metter if is mine or not. Was on the market ? I take correctly from the market ? I had the password ? Yes , i had all and i bought correctly , next time maybe he put the password better and he didnt have problem like this. It’s not my fault because i found something free on market. If you find something on the street , what you doing ? You go away and didnt look to that thing ?

And tell me the rule I broke for give me BAN.

I didnt scam , i didnt hack , i didnt make anything.

And that item , was on the market , all what is in the market , is for all players who knows the password or have bons to buy.

I read all the rules and i didnt see where is written to not guess the password on the market. And tell me , if someone take my flame when i drop box and i’m disconnected , that means he hacked me ? Because he take an item what didnt belong to him. He will be banned also ? 

Edited by ciprian23

The only rule i found is 4.18 explanation 2. So penalty is Block account for a period of 7 days.

But one more time , i didnt scame anyone , i bought correctly. 
So , if i didnt broke any rule , unban me and let me play. 
I think you make rules for ban , if is not a rule for what i do , why you still ban me ? 

IMG_1334.jpeg

Yes, I can't find any reason to ban him too. It is legit option to buy items from market with password. If you set weak passwords - it is your own issue. He can't access anything else using that password, for example - account - to do some manipulations, which could be counted in as some type of hacking.

Of course this is up to administration if ban should be kept, but there is no rule that states that you can't buy items with passwords from market, if it is not for you. How can I know if it is for me or not? It just makes no sense. My vote goes for unban and adjusting rules or refactor private item selling functionality.

Edited by iams0lame

@Ivan Nebraska ? The view point of players doesn’t metter for you ? We know it’s hard decision but if you didnt have any rule about that , you can’t give me ban just because in your opinion it’s non ethical. In others opinion is ethical or doesn’t metter because is market. 

if i was ivan, i had never unban you, just bcuz of your ignorant attitude. Might this be a good lesson for you.

5 minutes ago, snapchat said:

if i was ivan, i had never unban you, just bcuz of your ignorant attitude. Might this be a good lesson for you.

To be honest and tell what do you think it’s not ignorant attitude. Do you think i’m here to beg for mercy ? I am here to support my point view and i see that there are many people have the same point of view as me. 

You made a scam, yes, but ban for your account is not permanent. It will be removed as soon as you will give back 1 flame you traded wings to (bonuses for second are already taken).