Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
pagedown2

x50 -sUperRich something wrong in cc6.

1 minute ago, krabiz said:

What's there to consider? Everybody knows him on this server, he used to be a noob 2 years ago that couldn't do nothing to nobody, but gradually with time you could see his progress he got better and better with time, with thousands of hours of playing time.

On the other hand your friend GiaBao, if i recall correctly was already banned for cheating, his mate -Aliyah- also was banned for cheating, i dont know y'all think we are stupid or something? When we see weird shit like this on these videos, we players who play here for a very long time, know that shit doesn't look natural... Thats why there are questions about this player

We're new too and we see something unusual about him, shouldn't we wonder

4 minutes ago, krabiz said:

What's there to consider? Everybody knows him on this server, he used to be a noob 2 years ago that couldn't do nothing to nobody, but gradually with time you could see his progress he got better and better with time, with thousands of hours of playing time.

On the other hand your friend GiaBao, if i recall correctly was already banned for cheating, his mate -Aliyah- also was banned for cheating, i dont know y'all think we are stupid or something? When we see weird shit like this on these videos, we players who play here for a very long time, know that shit doesn't look natural... Thats why there are questions about this player

Only you have the right to question us?

2 minutes ago, khanh2803 said:

We're new too and we see something unusual about him, shouldn't we wonder

That's perfectly fine, make a video, explain what is wrong, and admins will go trough their ABC's, same rules for everybody

2 minutes ago, khanh2803 said:

Only you have the right to question us?

I'm gonna repeat myself again, your friends where caught cheating already, not once, but twice... 

1 minute ago, krabiz said:

That's perfectly fine, make a video, explain what is wrong, and admins will go trough their ABC's, same rules for everybody

I'm gonna repeat myself again, your friends where caught cheating already, not once, but twice... 

Oh, since when was he caught the first time and will there be a second?

2 minutes ago, krabiz said:

Check everything for sure before saying people cheat

5 hours ago, pagedown2 said:

1: LanhLung

2: Avalon

3: ???

https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=-sUperRich&serv=server3

Hi, another videos for -sUperRich, using hacks again - here is the video of him killing BK(LanhLung) in split seconds, please explain how, some more people will add more videos about -sUperRich who was already banned on this server twice for hacking, please check him.
My BK use : 2 ring poison + 15, Set Black Dragon 15 hdd, demon and wing3 +15. 

set habit +15 . staff fo pvp 15. w5 +15.  Spirit .. pen +15.. ring 16% x2 +15  =>>> 1combo double - 350k hp/1 combo so your dk 400k health what does it mean..
@BeL4eNaK please check and show the dame board for everyone to see

2 hours ago, Beasty said:

Ты про это? ?

Это баг если что ?

This is a bug in the game. you just tell him to change character and it will be over

46 minutes ago, bossmu1003 said:

set habit +15 . staff fo pvp 15. w5 +15.  Spirit .. pen +15.. ring 16% x2 +15  =>>> 1combo double - 350k hp/1 combo so your dk 400k health what does it mean..
@BeL4eNaK please check and show the dame board for everyone to see

Yes but the difference now is that you are using excellent set not habbit ? in anycase you can't kill him that fast, max combo you can do with sm in exc set double dmg 230k its like max max max and in habit set max 150k ? and with regular decay you hit him 3-4k max and thats not possible how you killed him ? 

5 minutes ago, KoostisoSM said:

Yes but the difference now is that you are using excellent set not habbit ? in anycase you can't kill him that fast, max combo you can do with sm in exc set double dmg 230k its like max max max and in habit set max 150k ? and with regular decay you hit him 3-4k max and thats not possible how you killed him ? 

Let's wait for the dashboard from admin

1 minute ago, bossmu1003 said:

Let's wait for the dashboard from admin

I can tell you admins answer - "combat logs are clean" but actually they are not

5 hours ago, KoostisoSM said:

20230712_020201.thumb.jpg.3a3def5e05655aee99ab2bd51a2e1bc7.jpg

360k hp/1 double combo . DK set dragon 445 +15... w5+15 and helion.. shield +15 pvp 

5 hours ago, KoostisoSM said:

12 minutes ago, bossmu1003 said:

360k hp/1 double combo . DK set dragon 445 +15... w5+15 and helion.. shield +15 pvp 

this 173k is double damage combo ?

Edited by KoostisoSM

13 hours ago, krabiz said:

Tozhe popalsa na -sUperRich, pokazival mne vot takie triki, neznaju vigladit kak speedhack podrubil shtobi vijti iz mojego range, eto nemozhet bit rassinhrona, potomushto on nevishel iz mojego view range, i on peredvigaetsa singe clickom

Obratite vnemaniu na vremju sverhu slevo, 01:01:01 on za menshe sekundu probezhal kletok 4-5.

Check this moment - sec 0:17 0:18 with speed 0.25, the HITs still come to the MG head continuously even he got flinch - stutter a bit.

image.png.0f37a2b8730fd5560df58bb768459535.png

Edited by islandcriminal

Белка сказал что посмотрит еще раз, на данные момент ничего больше, мы сделать не можем. 

Тему закрою, ожидаем решения.