Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
jayb

Reload + All Zukas = Dog Okay

1: 1: Idiots Reload and idiots Guild Zukas , Let's try harder to break the game mu.bless.gs =)))
2: You exist at mu.bless.gs only bring loss to admin.
3: 1 alone JayB Accept all of you Zukas guild, do you dare to bet with me?
4: you are not qualified enough.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

и что ты этим хотел показать ? ? 

дайте ему скидку на калькулятор что бы подсчитал скорость ? ?

The whole humor is that you use an ordinary combo in the cc, through a deadh stab, even if your bk falls into a buggy place (this is the left corner of the cc map), you flawlessly beat the combo of anyone who is standing there. Although I will say as a person who has been playing for more than one year for BC, it is ideal not to give a combo in that zone, and you are one smart guy who broke the system ? 
And you can shove your videos up your yellow ass, because we all know that there is no delay on the training worm. Let's show your skill against a dressed bc full reflect, how you perfectly beat a combo/
I watched your boring streams in the cc, you drink nothing but elite bottles. No sd potions, no antidote, nos soult potions, nothing...  And all the same, your crooked bc does not stutter when hit, there is only one conclusion, you are all fucking cheaters who are not capable of fair play.
They are also given benefits ... stfu

7 minutes ago, bohai said:

The whole humor is that you use an ordinary combo in the cc, through a deadh stab, even if your bk falls into a buggy place (this is the left corner of the cc map), you flawlessly beat the combo of anyone who is standing there. Although I will say as a person who has been playing for more than one year for BC, it is ideal not to give a combo in that zone, and you are one smart guy who broke the system ? 
And you can shove your videos up your yellow ass, because we all know that there is no delay on the training worm. Let's show your skill against a dressed bc full reflect, how you perfectly beat a combo/
I watched your boring streams in the cc, you drink nothing but elite bottles. No sd potions, no antidote, nos soult potions, nothing...  And all the same, your crooked bc does not stutter when hit, there is only one conclusion, you are all fucking cheaters who are not capable of fair play.
They are also given benefits ... stfu

забей ) там же бедный , сред зарплата маленькая ? ?  он по кд в тот баг становится ) отходишь к середине а он стоит там ) и всем пох*** боятся ему слово сказать он же топ стример ) если уш за реал ему нехуя не сделали так тут темболе не будет нечего ) вам что жалко ? как шан сказал ? вот скоро будет вместе с ним играть на этом сервере 

18 hours ago, bohai said:

Điều hài hước là bạn sử dụng một combo thông thường trong cc, thông qua một cú đâm chết người, ngay cả khi bk của bạn rơi vào chỗ có lỗi (đây là góc trái của bản đồ cc), bạn đã đánh bại hoàn hảo combo của bất kỳ ai đang đứng ở đó. Mặc dù tôi sẽ nói với tư cách là một người đã chơi BC hơn một năm, lý tưởng nhất là không nên thực hiện kết hợp trong khu vực đó và bạn là một người thông minh đã phá vỡ hệ thống ? Và bạn có thể đưa video của mình lên của 
bạn con lừa màu vàng, bởi vì tất cả chúng ta đều biết rằng không có sự chậm trễ nào đối với con sâu huấn luyện. Hãy thể hiện kỹ năng của bạn trước một người mặc quần áo phản chiếu đầy đủ, cách bạn đánh bại một combo một cách hoàn hảo /
Tôi đã xem các luồng nhàm chán của bạn trong cc, bạn không uống gì ngoài những chai ưu tú. Không sd potions, không thuốc giải, không soult potions, không có gì ... Và tất cả đều giống nhau, chiếc bc quanh co của bạn không nói lắp khi bị đánh, chỉ có một kết luận, tất cả các bạn đều là những kẻ gian lận chết tiệt, không có khả năng chơi đẹp.
Họ cũng được trợ cấp ... stfu

do you want me to show you IGWT videos and you'll see even the lag corners of CC it will kill me in all cc6 matches.
Talking about Macros or hacking software.
if ADM can find out any information I will volunteer 5k dollars for admin and 5k dollars for you
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, -ZXC- said:

image.png?width=234&height=191

ngay cả con bạn cũng sốc vì bạn chậm phát triển  ?

tìm việc làm chú hề vô danh với 0 iq bolex

A bunch of scum Zukas, you're all a bunch of scumbags who only know how to denounce others.
I accept you all accept all of you.
cunt age
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jayb said:

A bunch of scum Zukas, you're all a bunch of scumbags who only know how to denounce others.
I accept you all accept all of you.
cunt age

Relax baby. 
1st step look at mirror

2nd step cry in corner

имбицил уже больным стал на почве игры и непонимая, почему всасывает, поговори с Белкой, дай ему 5к доларов, пусть для дураков сделает Блесс ВН, тусуйтесь там сколько вам угодно и нам и вам будет прекрасно, будете там ебашить друг друга и устраивать соревнования на лучший чит.

я с Оригина, но эта чушь от кошелька тупого уже порядком надоела сверкать. Это типо лицо сервера который Факи выкладывает на форум, хуй пойми что он там говорит. Может смерти всем желает, а то и того хуже... дайте ему бан, как ни как, есть повод. ? 

• Thanks 1