Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Okami

Avalon / Sleazy / 4.2 and 4.7

More screenshots, threatening me that he's seen my face and that I will die.

Screen(08_26-16_28)-0006.jpg

Screen(08_26-16_30)-0007.jpg

Edited by Okami

This is a threat indeed in game you will die everytime i see you! if admins want i can send them personal photos-chats as well about your toxic behaviour and shity trash talk, you said, go and cry on forum meanwhile you are on forum crying ! 

Trash talk is part of the game sometimes, it happens from time to time but don’t say don’t cry on forums, meanwhile you’re the one who’s crying!

Oh why you cut your screenshots? Go post everything why I replied that to you Sleazy boy. The whole team knows who started it. IVANKILLER and Artemis knows what happened. And stop chatting me on Discord just because I reported you. No need to pretend it wasn't you because we all know it's you!

Sleazy1.PNG

Sleazy2.PNG

There are 2 owners to this SM, I play Sleazy most of the times and Mirotic as well, you’ve played ET with both of us and you know it ? What are you trying to accomplish exactly?

I'm not gonna talk to you anymore man and I'll let the Admins decide. You make whatever excuses you want. But the whole team knows who started it. It's my choice to go solo on my second ET and no need to get mad about it. ?

im  on the same team who take ET quest, i witness that zobmie decided not to join the 2nd ET in order not to prolong their discussion so he left the group,  but unfortunately sleazy started posting publicly against zombie…  

He betrayed us and started to trash talk so I continued, even professional athletes trash talk, if you can’t handle it don’t speak, I apologise for my behaviour!

Edited by BackInBlack

Типа в англоязычном разделе форума долго рассматривают, тут думаете быстрее?!?