Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
KEPLAR

Rule 8 = rule 2.2....with same software

Hey, I have seen admins writing, that you can change your ban from rule 8 to rule 2.2. by providing software used. Screenshot below:

image.png.3556bdc0650938ed7e2f2330991aa149.png

I was thinking... there is only 1 program, which people use mainly(I mean Gunner used same program on both servers and got banned rule 2.2.). What is the logic behind such bans? They are banned for example: getting banned 2nd time, provide same software and you accept it again as excuse to put them to ban under rule 2.2.? And this circle will go all the time? 

That's just an example, as people are using same program and get's rule 2.2 for 1month and they provide same answers to you.

Thanks for any answers and explanation behind that.

• Like 1

If we already have the cheat that violators provide, after 30 days ban can be removed for playpoints, in the most cases

• Haha 1

Almost all cheaters in this game now use same program, which has 2-3 variants and is based on cheat-engine. We could start working on that program and on prevention of it's usage, but then let us know how we can help you, as it's getting ridiculous in server 🙂 also,, that program works with anti-cheat on. NoobDW used it with anti-cheat vs ZurkaS in CSiege. 

Edited by KEPLAR

If I ban someone and I don't know what he was using - we need to have that software to block it. That's the only reason. You can reduce your punishment by helping us to make game safer.

If we know what program or method was used - then, we don't need any cooperation.