Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
kkava2

x50 IVANKILLER Bullying / 4.25

This hate is starting to get out of hand . 
I can vouch that this is not anymore healthy competition talks .. 

This is pure bullying and hate . I dont see reason to keep this going untill it reaches further verbal abusement, its just matter of time.

Good day admin, i did not bully that player, i did not impute him as player nor related to that accusation, what i act during that time is not against to the player but to the character he play its just a matter comment that he has no damage or defense… actually he is the one who making bully with me he call me meat and meat is offensive term against my personality and even his guild mate also Mrdaniel from m4life also read that he call me meat… meat term is not appropriate word to describe a person regardless of his race etc, and in addition to that i would like also to ask mrdanniel to testify on my behalf that i am diligently up to the best of my knowledge all rules of this server…

ps: i would like also to file a complaint to that certain in game name Alzur for teasing me abusing my weakness during i am afk and when ever i wanna be he used to tease me pk me… 

In addition i did not take verbal attack in 2 consecutive days and i only said that as an impression on his character since he attach me too…

IMG_6596.png

2 hours ago, kingowen19 said:

Good day admin, i did not bully that player, i did not impute him as player nor related to that accusation, what i act during that time is not against to the player but to the character he play its just a matter comment that he has no damage or defense… actually he is the one who making bully with me he call me meat and meat is offensive term against my personality and even his guild mate also Mrdaniel from m4life also read that he call me meat… meat term is not appropriate word to describe a person regardless of his race etc, and in addition to that i would like also to ask mrdanniel to testify on my behalf that i am diligently up to the best of my knowledge all rules of this server…

ps: i would like also to file a complaint to that certain in game name Alzur for teasing me abusing my weakness during i am afk and when ever i wanna be he used to tease me pk me… 

Dude, it is a pure term of bullying, did u read your massages to me? Or just u scared, because someone finally show how toxic u are?

LOL. When you try to bully someone and that someone fights back. Now you cry and report to admin and make yourself the victim of the mess you started. Hahaha. That's funny bruh,  I haven't encountered any issue's with IVANKILLER. He even helped me when I was still starting this game. But bruh, you guys from mu4life always start something and get mad when players fight back. "I'm scared" and "stop daddy please"? Bruh better find a better script than that. Just saying and passing by. Thanks hahaha