Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
bichtuyen1

Avalon/Zombie/4.1

2 minutes ago, pallachh99 said:

Be careful with you words. You posted a lie. As I said before you're the same as Reload in all things

He keeps on telling lies over lies. Like a clown. And now just because you helped me with some items for him it means you're asking me to do stupid things. I can't even. This Jayson deserves an award.

5 minutes ago, Okami said:

Now... Hello Admins, hello good Sirs. Quick question, I wonder what we should do with people who are being too harsh and harassing those I invited in the server? Here we are trying to make the community bigger, and there are these people who are trying to take down people who are actually doing that, and harassing those who are new to the server by making newbies do task which they are not familiar yet then curse and swear on them whenever they make mistake. It's like they're trying to make more people leave when we're having a hard time here doing our jobs to attract more players.

haha ivankiller ( DKNobody ) As a member of the IMOx society, mistakes will be pointed out and corrected, we learn from each other how to play best, everything has been going well until now, since you told him "alipin ng vn = Vietnam No Tears for me and NooBody BK" things are not going well with DKNobody, I'm here to protect DKnobody ...... stop telling stories!!

16 minutes ago, Okami said:

He keeps on telling lies over lies. Like a clown. And now just because you helped me with some items for him it means you're asking me to do stupid things. I can't even. This Jayson deserves an award.

Another streamer works for the community but doesn't fully understand the story or handles the reasons unprofessionally
Let's focus here, you mean you work for the community so you have the right to do things like in the article, right? Even insulting?

Edited by nganhtuvt9

14 minutes ago, pallachh99 said:

Be careful with you words. You posted a lie. As I said before you're the same as Reload in all things

We compete fairly, only respect the rules, everything is fine, you and me !!! tks 
Let's focus on the main issue, it's not me, it's not me who wrote the article, moreover I'm not reload haha maybe you missed the topic of the article right?

Edited by nganhtuvt9

Everyone have their freedom. I cant not understand how a streamer behave like that. He call his friends " Slave of Vietnam" cause he want all the pinoy out the guild. But they dont want to. Anyway admin should have a sanctions for this unperfessional streamer and player

16 minutes ago, bichtuyen1 said:

Everyone have their freedom. I cant not understand how a streamer behave like that. He call his friends " Slave of Vietnam" cause he want all the pinoy out the guild. But they dont want to. Anyway admin should have a sanctions for this unperfessional streamer and player

he is a community worker but he called on all pinoys to leave IMOx and follow him. After my brothers didn't leave, this happened.

How come only your "gang" is the only one reporting me and nothing more?

-HaiPhong-
Athir/Athur
IMO-Saric
Jayson/IMO-Slayer

I will wait maybe soon HoaVinh, Minami, BabyShark and Minami will comment also about me. Hahahahaha. Go call your full team. 🙂 I just wonder though, why no one outside your guild is commenting bad about me? Maybe if you have more friends from former guild which is Zurkas. Call them also so it will seem like others hate me too except your circle of friends. :)) 

Even your Filipino members on your guild defended me. So what are you even saying I called my friends "slave of vietnam"? Maybe ask first if that message is really for NooBody? Ask the full context before posting. Hahahahaha. It's in public chat and you guys claim it's for you already? Or you're really that butthurt because that's what you're really doing so you guys are affected? For your information, as much as I don't want to explain myself. That message is for Mandara2 (who is also a member of your guild) since he told me he's going to DS now for guild quest and he's at your guild so I jokingly told him "alipin ng vn" as a joke. But well it seems you guys are clowns and doesn't event know what sarcasm means. Need I say more? Or you gonna try to bring me down more? Because if you want more, then go. You guys are just getting funnier and funnier the more your gang comment. 🙂 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Okami said:

Tại sao chỉ có "băng nhóm" của bạn là người duy nhất báo cáo tôi và không có gì hơn?

-HaiPhong-
Athir/Athur
IMO-Saric
Jayson/IMO-Slayer

Tôi sẽ đợi có lẽ sớm thôi HòaVinh, Minami, BabyShark và Minami cũng sẽ bình luận về tôi. Hahahahaha. Hãy gọi toàn đội của bạn đi. 🙂  Tôi chỉ thắc mắc tại sao không có ai ngoài hội của bạn bình luận xấu về tôi? Có lẽ nếu bạn có thêm bạn bè từ hội cũ là Zurkas. Hãy gọi cho họ nữa để có vẻ như những người khác cũng ghét tôi ngoại trừ vòng bạn bè của bạn. :)) 

Ngay cả những thành viên người Philippines trong bang hội của bạn cũng bảo vệ tôi. Vậy bạn còn nói gì khi tôi gọi bạn bè tôi là "nô lệ của Việt Nam"? Có thể trước tiên hãy hỏi xem tin nhắn đó có thực sự dành cho NooBody không? Hỏi bối cảnh đầy đủ trước khi đăng. Hahahahaha. Nó đang ở trong cuộc trò chuyện công khai và các bạn khẳng định nó dành cho mình rồi à? Hay bạn thực sự là kẻ khốn nạn vì đó là điều bạn thực sự đang làm nên các bạn bị ảnh hưởng? Để biết thông tin của bạn, tôi không muốn tự mình giải thích. Tin nhắn đó dành cho Mandara2 (người cũng là thành viên trong bang hội của bạn) vì anh ấy nói với tôi rằng anh ấy sẽ đến DS để nhận nhiệm vụ bang hội và anh ấy đang ở bang hội của bạn nên tôi đã nói đùa với anh ấy rằng "alipin ng vn" như một trò đùa. Nhưng có vẻ như các bạn là những chú hề và không biết mỉa mai nghĩa là gì. Có cần tôi nói thêm không? Hay bạn sẽ cố gắng hạ bệ tôi hơn nữa? Vì nếu bạn muốn nhiều hơn thì hãy đi. Các bạn càng ngày càng hài hước hơn khi nhóm của bạn bình luận nhiều hơn. 🙂 

image.png.c12ea05832bac77484816a73018161d3.pngWhat is the debate? Why do you continue to draw? EverybodyDK himself also said, do you have any difficulty seeing - reading - understanding?

Okami bro, I think you understand how I play and how I treat people when I'm online on the Avalon server. What are you thinking when you ask me where I stand in the quarrel between you and others. I differentiate between what is right and what is wrong, and I don't participate in it all when I don't know what's going on.

4 minutes ago, demaci said:

Okami bro, I think you understand how I play and how I treat people when I'm online on the Avalon server. What are you thinking when you ask me where I stand in the quarrel between you and others. I differentiate between what is right and what is wrong, and I don't participate in it all when I don't know what's going on.

He is trying to paint a story that fails to get to the heart of the article. Sometimes saying someone's name off topic is wrong and requires an apology. that's right haha

Oh really? Well I know already you guys are going to gang up on me. Like I've said, the Filipinos in your guild who actually thinks I'm in the right here and knows what you guys are doing is wrong are sending me the screenshot conversation on your Discord. 

Go suck it up with your guild. xD Clowns!

discord evidence.JPG

Even your members know how toxic you guys are. No one will actually believe you guys except your circle of friends. So do whatever you want. Hi @R.A.S.K.A and @cerebrum you can be the judge here feel free to read the whole conversation and all the evidences posted. Thank you good Sirs.

24 minutes ago, Okami said:

Ngay cả các thành viên của bạn cũng biết các bạn độc hại đến mức nào. Sẽ không có ai thực sự tin bạn ngoại trừ nhóm bạn của bạn. Vì vậy, hãy làm bất cứ điều gì bạn muốn. CHÀO@RASKA Và@cerebrum bạn có thể là thẩm phán ở đây, thoải mái đọc toàn bộ cuộc trò chuyện và tất cả các bằng chứng được đăng. Cảm ơn các ngài tốt bụng.

People don't care about you, they care about why you did what the article posted, whether it was right or wrong