1: My character : BabyShark

2: Sever : Avalon

3: Rule : 4.1

4 : Zombie

5Screen(10_19-21_05)-0002.jpg.fcf88cd47a515e29a0a1240809574398.jpg

alipin ng vn = Slave of viet nam for me and NooBody BK

Edited by bichtuyen1
  • Like 2

Yes, for streams, such words are not qualified to make videos. But the big question is, is your translation correct? Also, am I streaming that time? 🙂 Lastly, did I mention anyone in that single chat? xD

Before you post something, make sure your translation is correct. So you won't look like an idiot posting nonsense. Alipin ng vn doesn't mean slave vietnam. Hahahaha.

Alipin = Slave
Ng = Of
Vn = Vietnam

There's a big difference in meaning between "slave vietnam" and "slave of vietnam" hahahahahaha

Can you translate that again for me since you made such effort.

Anyway, waiting for admin's decision on this.

• Like 2

Also @duyvavu999 don't ask someone to get banned streaming just because you can't beat their statistics and you want my viewers and followers to watch you. Because that will never happen. Maybe make your stream and content better so viewers will watch you, okay "Khanh Vu" on discord? 😄

Edited by Okami

Just wanna share my thoughts about this. I have nothing against the two of you. I'm now part of Imox and zombie is my former master in sentinel. However, as a Filipino, that statement actually means "Slave of Vietnam" and not "Slave Vietnam". There's an issue between zombie and Imox leaders but for us Filipino members of Imox, we are not part of it nor want to be included to any issue between them. I'm not on zombie's side, I'm just stating the real translation of what he said. About banning him, I think is not appropriate either, since he's been helping other players through his streams and streaming is outside of this issue. But, it's the admins decision after all and if the admin reads this, please drop the dark phoenix feather, been looting it for 2 weeks now. Thanks 😄

• Like 1

I checked translation and it says „slave of vietnam”. As far as i see it there is no context of this message - it may indicate, but out of context i doesnt mean anything – he might be speaking about history of Vienam ^^^

Also he wasn’t streaming that time. I watch his streams and there was no situation that raised doubts regarding his statements or action. His contents are usually about helping other people especially newbies (like yesterday givaways of items to new players) and providing good tips to progress.

Also i dont understand why you connect his off-stream text to his streaming activity – it doesnt make sens.

As @liangshiu said, I think that tere is some kind of a tension between players and they make him look like a racist, just to make him some troubles..

Edited by profesor89

i always watching Zombie streams and enjoy he's a great guy and great sreamer always funny he always joking but this messages i didn't see, never saw something related with racism in the streams i don't know what else to say .. i can add :  no matter how good you are and how much good you doing you can not be good for everyone. so my oppinion Zombie top guy top streamer not racist definately, im pretty sure all who watching Zombie don't know about this report and they can not tell he's opinion about him.

P.S. what stream have with game.. i understand he was streaming game but in my opinion even if you find him wrong he must get ban in game not streams. and sorry if i text something wrong my English is not 10/10 😉 

Edited by offender93

Do you guys get it wrong or are some of them, I don't know if they are trying to justify him, this is not about Vietnamese people he said that Noboydy, he is Filipino, is a Friend. His friend haha, you know, I also know he is a great person when broadcasting live, I don't deny it but do you know the real face behind the live broadcast.... if not I'll say you're bullshit. Because of his back-facing when he's not live, you can't see him.
image.png.b276eb78a9611db1d0185de9a2535ebb.png

Yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla enough with the crab mentality man. You see someone growing and getting successful at what he does and you guys pull him down. Report me all you want. This will be settled and decided by the Admins anyway. So stop being salty just because I left you guys and joined Guard. And stop making up stories. You told Filipinos that you gave me items? You gave me everything? What did you guys ever give me aside from me being scammed by one of our own guildmate? It was Pallach who gave me some of my items, not you guys. So stop making up stories just for people to take your side. Yes, you kicked me on discord, but take note. There are lots of Filipinos in your Discord and are sending me screenshots of all your conversation and how you bad mouth other people in the server. So stop acting like a victim. And to note, Jayson started it when he swear on me after we defeated him on King of the Ring. All the Filipinos saw the screenshot I sent them, the same with Guard guild. Now what excuse do you have? I have my screenshots too you know. 🙂 But did I ever report Jayson? Nah. It's a waste of time. When Saric told me I'm an "idiot streamer" at Swamp. Did I report him also? Nah. Waste of time as well. Why? YOU GUYS ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME AND I'D RATHER SPEND IT STREAMING AND HELPING THE SERVER AND ITS COMMUNITY. So like I've said, take me down as much as you can. I don't care. I'm just here, doing my best in helping the server grow. I'll keep on doing what I'm doing, so once again, you do you.

PS - Thank you so much to those who tried to defend me. And to those who are always watching my stream also and knows I have never been toxic in my stream ever. 🙂 Spread the love ❤️

15 minutes ago, Okami said:

Yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla đủ với tâm lý con cua rồi. Bạn thấy ai đó đang phát triển và thành công trong công việc của mình và các bạn đã kéo anh ta xuống. Báo cáo cho tôi tất cả những gì bạn muốn. Việc này sẽ được giải quyết và quyết định bởi các Quản trị viên. Thế nên đừng mặn mà chỉ vì tôi đã bỏ các bạn và gia nhập Guard. Và ngừng bịa chuyện đi. Bạn nói với người Philippines rằng bạn đã cho tôi đồ vật? Bạn đã cho tôi mọi thứ? Các bạn đã từng cho tôi thứ gì ngoài việc tôi bị một trong những người bạn cùng hội của chúng tôi lừa đảo? Chính Pallach đã đưa cho tôi một số vật phẩm của tôi chứ không phải các bạn. Vì vậy, hãy ngừng dựng lên những câu chuyện chỉ để mọi người đứng về phía bạn. Vâng, bạn đã khiến tôi bất hòa, nhưng hãy lưu ý. Có rất nhiều người Philippines trong Discord của bạn và đang gửi cho tôi ảnh chụp màn hình tất cả cuộc trò chuyện của bạn cũng như cách bạn nói xấu những người khác trong máy chủ. Vì vậy, hãy ngừng hành động như một nạn nhân. Và cần lưu ý, Jayson đã bắt đầu chuyện đó khi anh ấy thề với tôi sau khi chúng tôi đánh bại anh ấy trên King of the Ring. Tất cả người Philippines đều nhìn thấy ảnh chụp màn hình tôi gửi cho họ, bang Guard cũng vậy. Bây giờ bạn có lý do gì? Tôi cũng có ảnh chụp màn hình của mình, bạn biết đấy. 🙂  Nhưng tôi đã bao giờ báo cáo Jayson chưa? Không. Thật là phí thời gian. Khi Saric nói với tôi rằng tôi là một "streamer ngốc nghếch" ở Swamp. Tôi cũng đã báo cáo anh ta à? Không. Lãng phí thời gian là tốt. Tại sao? CÁC BẠN ĐANG LÃNG PHÍ THỜI GIAN CỦA TÔI VÀ TÔI MUỐN DÀNH CHO VIỆC TRUYỀN TUYẾN VÀ GIÚP ĐỠ MÁY CHỦ VÀ CỘNG ĐỒNG CỦA NÓ. Vì vậy, như tôi đã nói, hãy hạ gục tôi càng nhiều càng tốt. Tôi không quan tâm. Tôi chỉ ở đây, cố gắng hết sức để giúp máy chủ phát triển. Tôi sẽ tiếp tục làm những gì tôi đang làm, nên một lần nữa, bạn hãy làm như vậy.

Tái bút - Cảm ơn rất nhiều đến những người đã cố gắng bảo vệ tôi. Và gửi đến những người luôn theo dõi luồng của tôi và biết rằng tôi chưa bao giờ độc hại trong luồng của mình bao giờ. 🙂  Lan tỏa yêu thương ❤️

Everything needs evidence, not just talk, and the evidence comes from the person posting and you sitting there drawing pictures? What for, this is for the admin to consider, we just have to sit and watch. Any explanation should be given to the admin, not us, we have nothing to say to you. We send what we have to the admin!

25 minutes ago, Okami said:

Yeah yeah yeah bla bla bla enough with the crab mentality man. You see someone growing and getting successful at what he does and you guys pull him down. Report me all you want. This will be settled and decided by the Admins anyway. So stop being salty just because I left you guys and joined Guard. And stop making up stories. You told Filipinos that you gave me items? You gave me everything? What did you guys ever give me aside from me being scammed by one of our own guildmate? It was Pallach who gave me some of my items, not you guys. So stop making up stories just for people to take your side. Yes, you kicked me on discord, but take note. There are lots of Filipinos in your Discord and are sending me screenshots of all your conversation and how you bad mouth other people in the server. So stop acting like a victim. And to note, Jayson started it when he swear on me after we defeated him on King of the Ring. All the Filipinos saw the screenshot I sent them, the same with Guard guild. Now what excuse do you have? I have my screenshots too you know. 🙂 But did I ever report Jayson? Nah. It's a waste of time. When Saric told me I'm an "idiot streamer" at Swamp. Did I report him also? Nah. Waste of time as well. Why? YOU GUYS ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME AND I'D RATHER SPEND IT STREAMING AND HELPING THE SERVER AND ITS COMMUNITY. So like I've said, take me down as much as you can. I don't care. I'm just here, doing my best in helping the server grow. I'll keep on doing what I'm doing, so once again, you do you.

PS - Thank you so much to those who tried to defend me. And to those who are always watching my stream also and knows I have never been toxic in my stream ever. 🙂 Spread the love ❤️

oh sorry, now that I read carefully it turns out pallac gives you what you need to do these stupid things, insulting Filipinos even though they used to be your friends haha. It's okay, I understand !!!
image.png.b5c1d0d3c3a2d534ed5732e129b6be88.png1 

Need more evidence? That guy you trying to defend actually talked to me last October 11 after you blatantly cursed on him just because he failed his task on BA. Now let's see what kind of attitude you have. Feel free to translate everything from Filipino to English guys. 🙂 This is the conversation between me and IVANKILLER (NooBody) after he told me he wanted to leave IMOx and join Guard because this Jayson (IMO-Slayer) has been very toxic cursing everyone who makes mistake. Want more evidence? Wait.

Eviden 2.JPG

Here is another evidence. This time, it's you Jayson, also known as IMO-Slayer. You even admitted you're toxic and got angry on this conversation with me. Now tell me, I'm the toxic here? When you're belittling the Filipinos I invited in the server and scaring them to do guild quest otherwise they'll be kicked in your guild? Wow. Just wow. What I said is true. They're being slaves to you guys. Because you're making them like that and allowing it to be like that. Now what excuse are you going to give now? Still making me the bad one here? Grow up. You're such a child. Imagine crying just because you lost to King of the Ring. It's not the end of the world dude.

Evidence 3.JPG

And maybe you are forgetting. I am the one who invited the Filipinos to your guild just so the server won't die. So Guard guild can still have an opposing guild after Zurkas got disbanded due to their issue. Need I say more? At least thank me for that. Haha.

Call DKNoBody to talk, it's just a misunderstanding between the two languages, but Philip and Philip's language is not, let's go straight to the heart of the topic, don't try to make it redundant, DKNobody has something to say to you, You should understand!

Now... Hello Admins, hello good Sirs. Quick question, I wonder what we should do with people who are being too harsh and harassing those I invited in the server? Here we are trying to make the community bigger, and there are these people who are trying to take down people who are actually doing that, and harassing those who are new to the server by making newbies do task which they are not familiar yet then curse and swear on them whenever they make mistake. It's like they're trying to make more people leave when we're having a hard time here doing our jobs to attract more players.

1 minute ago, nganhtuvt9 said:

Call DKNoBody to talk, it's just a misunderstanding between the two languages, but Philip and Philip's language is not, let's go straight to the heart of the topic, don't try to make it redundant, DKNobody has something to say to you, You should understand!

Now suddenly not talk about it? Hahahaha. It's clear what you said earlier. You mocked me for evidence and when I show evidence we will now talk about a different topic. What a clown.

10 minutes ago, nganhtuvt9 said:

oh sorry, now that I read carefully it turns out pallac gives you what you need to do these stupid things, insulting Filipinos even though they used to be your friends haha. It's okay, I understand !!!
image.png.b5c1d0d3c3a2d534ed5732e129b6be88.png1 

Be careful with you words. You posted a lie. As I said before you're the same as Reload in all things

Don't dryly say that the server is dead or not working properly because of the game operator, it has nothing to do with focusing on getting what you want from the pallac but continuing to insult "alipin ng vn = Vietnam No Tears for me and NooBody BK" like that is not okay