Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
VladOZ

Mega / e6i6a/ Rule 8

9 hours ago, skullkenda said:

Hi. Ubil Asthera na e6i6a. U mena na ekrane Asther bil na mostu, mozhdu njim i mnoi bil iwo BK/ELF, nepomnu uzhe. Delalji test na mostu shto FS mozhet probitj inogda mimo togo s kem ti stoish v pritik. Takshto tut prosto skoreje vsego 1/1000 varik poluchilsa.

No vserogno EASY🙂

@skullkenda @harmonija6

First, the guy telling that was a combo with chain (Fire Burst) on finish and the Asteroth was standing in the middle of bridge in old topic. Now you're telling that have 1/1000 the FS hit will go through the obstacles.

So what is the main reason you giving to people?

P.S: Everyone was attacking the Asteroth inside the spot. Which meaning all skills from all players showing up inside of the spot.

@BeL4eNaK

Second, please explain these hits without name of Skill in this PVP logs. What are those?
image.png.3372dfab9a10d5ae70e785c3909bd94f.png

9 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

If this was a Hit Hack, it would have hit everyone who was nearby, because it’s clear that CTRL was pressed since there are PvP logs. 
Well, Hit Hack would be immediately visible like this:

If the Hit Hack actually works the way you explained, then go check on the moment Asteroth nearly die, he kill also the EE - Magik, meaning this EE + Asteroth dying in the same time. We also have many cases that Cheat functions doesn't showing up on logs. So I would really hope you check it out with all the experience players have on many years.

8 hours ago, wreqor said:

I give 99% that he is in the center of the spot and he got there through the “default view range”, and for everyone else he is displayed at the beginning of the bridge. See its coordinates.

@wreqor @shemanice

Last one, thank you for your idea, which is duly noted and could be helpful. If he ran into Asteroth position by "default/ low view range", then he cannot kill the EEs - Magik & GagariN at the moment Asteroth dead. Because his FS will be blocked by another characters in the "real position" appeared on his screen. And as he said, it is 1/1000 variable to the hits come through the obstacles. Do you really think that the 1/1000 hits can kill the EE with +15 gears immediately?

I ended my comment. Hope this will be useful for you guys.

Edited by VladOZ

я эту тему не игнорю, как и предыдущую, скрытую для вас, просто политика у меня простая, чтобы не получалось как с НубДВ, его проверками и теми, кто проверял (причастные к сенату люди), я не отписываюсь, потому что имею какое-никакое отношение к GGWP. не хочу, чтобы это выглядело, как оправдание, но я подобного уже насмотрелся множество раз, в том, что пишет Бисти и ребята с Ориджина есть логика.

напоминаю, что это Тюрьма, за даблы всё так же РО, за негативные реплики в сторону администрации и сената - длительный РО. меня, например, не обижают выкрики о том, что из админов и сената никто ничего не знает и тд, но это не даёт вам права оскорблять остальных.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Я с начала Авалона играю на ДЛ-е. может плохо, может нормально. 
ФС ДЛ-а никогда у меня не пробивал ни одного перса. 

Я думаю что это просто визуальный баг. ДЛ был ближе к Астеру возможно и стоял впритык. Все мы, вы прекрасно знаете как проходить мосты. 
И еще такой момент. Я точно помню как несколько раз точно добивал Босса цепями, когда все были впритык или в боссе. Да это возможно. 

По мне тут ничего такого кроме как виз бага. 
Единичный случай. 

От меня анти. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

I've been playing on DL since the beginning of Avalon. maybe bad, maybe ok. 
FS DL has never penetrated a single Persian. 

I think it's just a visual bug. DL was closer to Aster, perhaps standing right next to him. All of us, you know very well how to cross bridges. 
And one more moment. I remember exactly how I accurately finished off the Boss with chains several times when everyone was close or in the boss. Yes it is possible. 

For me there is nothing like this other than a visa bug. 
Single case. 

Anti from me. 

Everyone know how to cross the bridges while it stuck. But unfortunately, if he ran to inside of spot and why he can kill EE - Magik + GagariN standing in the bridge - immediately after Asteroth dead with Firescream?

Did you think it is possible to come inside the spot and go vice versa immediately when everyone was stucking there?

And P.S: the DL was used the FS instead of Chain, everyone can see it well the last hit from him was FS.

Ofc, we have no right to insults anyone. But the fact that Cheaters keeps being ignored on the server because of "less experience + power abusing team" made all other players frustrated and disgusted.

было бы это единожды то ок , но у него это постоянно.

мнение сената которые кроме как ставить рек в темах 4.2 больше не чего не могут спрашивать безсмысленно

2 часа назад, -Xenomorph- сказал:

мнение сената которые кроме как ставить рек в темах 4.2 больше не чего не могут спрашивать безсмысленно

Ок. соберите все темы на него рассмотрим, если не единожды то примем меры. 

• Haha 1

4 часа назад, -Xenomorph- сказал:

говорит бездарь который не понимает 60 % игры + играет с плохо настроеным макросоом и не может определится БК или ДЛ сильней 🤣 и откуда вы такие беретесь... 🤡

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

Ок. соберите все темы на него рассмотрим, если не единожды то примем меры. 

Does these below topics need more than once to got banned?

Why is there discrimination here? Stop it protectors :trf:

3 минуты назад, Zinky сказал:

Does these below topics need more than once to got banned?

Why is there discrimination here? Stop it protectors :trf:

ничего не понял, но было интересно.. Все темы что отправили рассмотрены и выданы баны кому надо. 

2 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

I didn’t understand anything, but it was interesting.. All the topics that were sent were reviewed and bans were issued to those who needed them. 

Then I dont know why need for this DL e6i6a happens more than once to take action? This is absolutely abnormal and they can't even give the video test how he can do that.

image.png.5ebbb95bc80a49f2932936f19c927b66.png

Edited by Zinky

Только что, Zinky сказал:

Then I dont know why need for this DL e6i6a happens more than once to take action?image.png.5ebbb95bc80a49f2932936f19c927b66.png

как те темы относятся к этой я так и не понял. они совсем на других игроков а тут другая тема. вы по ходу не правильно поняли или перевели что я написал... 
Собрать надо темы на этого ДЛ-а, именно на этого дл-а где он не раз нарушил эти правила. 

14 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

I still don’t understand how those topics relate to this one. They are completely different players, but this is a different topic. Along the way, you misunderstood or translated what I wrote... 
We need to collect topics on this DL, specifically on this DL where he violated these rules more than once. 

I may be given RO by the Senate after 3rd comment on this topic. But every players here is equal and if the offender cannot provide evidence by testing video, prove why he could do so or give the video on the moment he killing Asteroth. Then he deserves to be banned, no need more than 1 report/topic. If he cheated on this video, and doesn't cheat the next time, will he get over being banned this time?

You can give ANTI decision, but everyone know that you only plays DL since Avalon started and it is not enough to understand what happened on this video/topic. Let's listen to how people explain/ give opinion from each comment.

Last words, I read comment from this guy and I do think he understand how the game is and giving Admins/Senates the clearly explanation. Just 1 problem, that he speaking English.

image.png.1f004ccd6a665faa873470b1a2675e84.png

Edited by Zinky
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, Zinky said:

I may be given RO by the Senate after 3rd comment on this topic. But every players here is equal and if the offender cannot provide evidence by testing video, prove why he could do so or give the video on the moment he killing Asteroth. Then he deserves to be banned, no need more than 1 report/topic. If he cheated on this video, and doesn't cheat the next time, will he get over being banned this time?

You can give ANTI decision, but everyone know that you only plays DL since Avalon started and it is not enough to understand what happened on this video/topic. Let's listen to how people explain/ give opinion from each comment.

Last words, I read comment from this guy and I do think he understand how the game is and giving Admins/Senates the clearly explanation. Just 1 problem, that he speaking English.

image.png.1f004ccd6a665faa873470b1a2675e84.png

RASKA, Drakonis is GGwp and Guard member. That is a reason they always anti that those case😂.

And they even do not know how to play the game ( not only DL )

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

9 часов назад, haohao сказал:

RASKA, Drakonis is GGwp member.

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Never say what you don't know. You can avoid looking stupid

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/10/2023 at 3:48 AM, VladOZ said:

@skullkenda @harmonija6

First, the guy telling that was a combo with chain (Fire Burst) on finish and the Asteroth was standing in the middle of bridge in old topic. Now you're telling that have 1/1000 the FS hit will go through the obstacles.

So what is the main reason you giving to people?

P.S: Everyone was attacking the Asteroth inside the spot. Which meaning all skills from all players showing up inside of the spot.

@BeL4eNaK

Second, please explain these hits without name of Skill in this PVP logs. What are those?
image.png.3372dfab9a10d5ae70e785c3909bd94f.png

If the Hit Hack actually works the way you explained, then go check on the moment Asteroth nearly die, he kill also the EE - Magik, meaning this EE + Asteroth dying in the same time. We also have many cases that Cheat functions doesn't showing up on logs. So I would really hope you check it out with all the experience players have on many years.

@wreqor @shemanice

Last one, thank you for your idea, which is duly noted and could be helpful. If he ran into Asteroth position by "default/ low view range", then he cannot kill the EEs - Magik & GagariN at the moment Asteroth dead. Because his FS will be blocked by another characters in the "real position" appeared on his screen. And as he said, it is 1/1000 variable to the hits come through the obstacles. Do you really think that the 1/1000 hits can kill the EE with +15 gears immediately?

I ended my comment. Hope this will be useful for you guys.

Those are usual hits with hand.

All hits to characters are logged, it doesn't matter matter you use hithacks or something else.

Overall, I don't see any evidence of any cheats here. Can't say anything about the video either. 

Anyway thanks to this topic both guilds can enter the game only with liveguard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1