Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BladOzito

Origin/-Craft-/3.1

38 минут назад, firx сказал:

не одно и то же для всех моих братьев, вот доказательство, наслаждайтесь сервером

ты реально везде заговор видишь ? о том что выходные идут не подумал даже ? я тебе примером могу пару тем показать , которые вообще остались без ответа .Быстро конечно Кардиналы тебе братьями стали , вы как родные уже 

Edited by vsem3avse
  • Haha 1

Oh, ok sorry my apologize to all admins. I have been a bigmouth without thinking they have free weekends.
Becembace you still there, i see 12zeni act like your brother also, xD the great luxor bros xD.
you still playing 7 window? XD i have 2 old players who want to join again, everyday a lot of ppl asking, you will need to merge Tribe xD

Edited by firx

the problem is that he continued in the PvP, it is the same situation that they did with Cerberus, it does not matter if he relogged, the problem continued and he stayed for the entire event despite the error 🙂

• Like 2

20 минут назад, xCefiro сказал:

проблема в том, что он продолжил в ПвП, та же ситуация, что и с Цербером, неважно, перелогинился ли он, проблема продолжалась, и он оставался на все событие, несмотря на ошибку  🙂

ты реально не понимаешь разницы ? когда у Дл-а не проходит единственный его скилл по сопернику который его из-за этого убивает , и ЕЕ ельфа по которому не проходит аквабим у СМ-а которому эта магия надо только для комбо , или ЕЕ убивало Бладо пока он пытался комбо сделать ?

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, xCefiro said:

the problem is that he continued in the PvP, it is the same situation that they did with Cerberus, it does not matter if he relogged, the problem continued and he stayed for the entire event despite the error 🙂

he did switch, and OG say that in post, after that blado should relog too, he relog? I guess not... 🙂 

Edited by wrecked
  • Haha 1

but what does it have to do with it, the dl also has other skills to attack like the SM 😄

in MU, each character plays how they want and Blade, due to the error, cannot play his way, because he should play only ice/decay like others without skill in sm do 🙂

5 minutes ago, wrecked said:

he did switch, and OG say that in post, after that blado should relog too, he relog? I guess not... 🙂 

In the Cerberus post, no one was seen logging in again, only 2 different characters were seen but they are not seen trying to log in to see if the problem was yours/aluf o Cerberus had a bug 😄

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, vsem3avse said:

ты реально не понимаешь разницы ? когда у Дл-а не проходит единственный его скилл по сопернику который его из-за этого убивает , и ЕЕ ельфа по которому не проходит аквабим у СМ-а которому эта магия надо только для комбо , или ЕЕ убивало Бладо пока он пытался комбо сделать ?

you just doscover SM have ice and decay skills xD

У вас большие проблемы с переводом , у вас в Cardinalax есть русскоговорящие , пожалуйста переводите сообщения тем кто не понимаем 

• Sad 1

hahaha there is only 1, noob xD you need to spy other discords xDDDDD all ppl will know 12zen pro players xD.
 By the way enjoy this Xmas this film recorded for you

• Like 2

Both characters need to make a switch. Craft made a switch a minute after your message

Closed