Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
vsem3avse

Origin / VkHeo / 3.1

Так если не прошел бы по нему как она падал тогда 😅 как мы знаем если дмг не проходит значит он не падает 😂а тут он падает ) ну хз хз 🤷 

@BeL4eNaK this is 3rd or 4th report regarding same issue this month. Why don't you fix server bug instead of banning people?? The player pays for his VIP to you and I believe this is your duty to make sure the games runs smoothly for him.

12 минут назад, papa01 сказал:

Так если не прошел бы по нему как она падал тогда😅как мы знаем если дмг не проходит значит он не падает😂а тут он падает ) ну хз хз🤷 

лучше бы ты не чего не писал чувак , стыдно так в галаза ебат... . Я тебе хоть раз давал повод усомниться в моих словах ?

Edited by vsem3avse

this reminds me of the CRAFT post, the sm couldn't use beam, in any case, the dl can't use fire

Someone wrote that he had other abilities to attack, here it is the same with DL, he also has other abilities to attack 🤡

According to last Administrator post on same bug case against craft - both sides has to make a relog... But we already know how this will end, see ya in 7 days xd

p.s. @Administrators since I have my vip active and the bug is yours not mine (I should only not take advantage of it) I hope you will extend the vip for the time of ban.

22 минуты назад, commandor сказал:

According to last Administrator post on same bug case against craft - both sides has to make a relog... But we already know how this will end, see ya in 7 days xd

p.s. @Administrators since I have my vip active and the bug is yours not mine (I should only not take advantage of it) I hope you will extend the vip for the time of ban.

did you re-login?

6 hours ago, vsem3avse said:

did you re-login?

did you? both sides = both sides, as far as I understand correctly meaning "both sides" if neither of them did that then or both sides are banned or none of them.

да уж, ваш уровень развития оставляет желать лучшего, вам 2 раза дали бан за одно и то же, вы до сих пор не поняли что надо в этом случае делать? Craft не получил бан, почему? Вы наверно думаете - админы друзья, а по факту он сделал всё как полагается, сделал релог. Вы очередной раз дурака врубаете, ну очередной раз получите бан. Вообще админам уже пора написать правило на этот баг, как действовать если попал в баг. Оказалось есть множество недалёких ребят, которые судя по всему не понимают что надо делать, даже если им пишешь это открытым текстом. 😉

2 часа назад, commandor сказал:

did you? both sides = both sides, as far as I understand correctly meaning "both sides" if neither of them did that then or both sides are banned or none of them.

По твоей логике, надо забанить теперь Bladozito, так как он сам не делал релог в теме на Craft, жалкие 😆

Edited by wreqor

Just now, love2gren1 said:

Давид, так ты дашь ответ? 🤣

image.thumb.png.7cea6aea072c820b6df845935d9cfd3f.png

• Haha 1

Обеим сторонам необходимо сделать свич, позже дополним подробное описание правила и действий

Анти Закрыто