Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Ivan Nebraska

New Year with Bless 2024

christmas-decoration-garland-wreath-clip-art-garland-cliparts-298fd9333079690eaa745e3a3222d54d1.png
New Year with Bless 2024

The year is coming to an end, which means it’s time to launch our traditional contest: “How I spent the New Year with Bless.”

Show us how you relax during New Year's Eve and don't forget to add a small piece of our project. This could be a logo, a link to a website, or the generic inscription “Bless Universe” in the frame of your photo.

As with any creative competition, creativity is the key and valued above everything else. If you come up with an original location/setting for the photo, we won’t look at the fact that the photo was not taken with an iPhone 15 Pro Max.

To inspire yourself, you can find examples of photos from last year's contest here.

The contest will run until January 3.
The winners will be awarded on January 5th.

giphy.gif

We will choose 5 winners: 3 based on the number of likes and 2 more will be chosen by the administration.

• 500 web. bon - First place by Likes number \ administration choice #1
  • 450 web. bon - Second place in Likes number\ administration choice #2
  • 400 web. bon - Third place in Likes number

To vote for someone's photo, click on the "Like" button under the post: Screenshot_179.png

However, don't be discouraged if you don't make it into the top 5. After all, everyone who shares their piece of the holiday will receive 100 server bonuses.

Happy holidays and see you in the New 2024 Year!

christmas-decoration-garland-wreath-clip-art-garland-cliparts-298fd9333079690eaa745e3a3222d54d1.png

• Like 6

In the advent of the new year celebration, i would like to express my greetings to all my brothers, bless universe, a happy happy new year to you guys see you next year...... WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST DEAL THIS 2024...... SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE..... LETS  DO THIS.......

409567709_1541948089931239_3252744980837275151_n.jpg

• Like 9