Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
chokyyyy

Liveguard detecting something??

Hello,

The Liveguard is closing my Mu windows, and saying it has detected something. Not sure what it is detecting, because in my 20 years of playing this game I have never cheated once. It happened to both my characters, and one of them is just farming gold... IN ATLANS :D:D:D:D

Char name - L9Devil

Char name - SW99

Server - Jade x10

Please check on the situation, because I am pretty ultra mega confident that I am not a cheater.

Further context : I have only Windows Defender as antivirus, and the only thing that I am doing while playing the game is watching YouTube videos...

Edited by chokyyyy

Hello!

No, I am sorry, but not. If it happens again I will try to screenshot it, but for the time it pops up I could read that it has made a detection, and future cheating will result in a ban xD

Don't you guys have logs from your side to check it?

An answer from the Liveguard dev:

ThreadLX is the internal custom thread system for LiveGuard. It's purpose is to run on low CPU as possible, based on how many cores you have. It's purpose is also to automatically detect in realtime if a thread is suspended (common hack method). However, sometimes false possitive occurs. I`m not sure why, but something is overforcing the CPU of the PC, so ThreadLX cannot process it. My guess is that the PC is very weak, and leaving the game running + YouTube videos causes the CPU to go overboard. My only solution for this guy at the moment is to either play games, either watch videos... at least until I can release my big update and remove this feature

Hi team

Thanks for answer

The guess of the liveguard team is completely wrong sadly xD I need to create 20 accounts before CPU becomes an issue xDD

the good news is that it fixed itself somehow O.O

image.thumb.png.04259241407980a139660361e6e5c587.png

Edited by chokyyyy