Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
sixpaths

Voting issue since 3 days ago

Hi there. So for the past 3 days, give or take, I've been experiencing issues with voting.

Pretty much every time one of the vote gates won't count for the prize (remains displayed as clickable), even though I did see the vote through. At first, I was unable to get the credit for TOPG and GTOP100, today every gate except the GTOP100 is working (also, that site seems to be a bit laggy lately). Just throwing this in here, in case it's somehow related to the new Vegas server and a possible site overload. Don't know, the losses are quickly adding up though... The issue must be server-side (either Bless or the vote sites), as I tried voting from different devices with different connections.

Could y'all look into this, please?

• Like 1

got the same issue , bons from arena and mmotop got added but no cash points 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, zackwolf said:

Yep, GTOP100 doesn't work consistently. Saturday it worked, but not today and last Friday.

Hmmm... the site itself is working just fine, though. It does register votes, but Bless doesn't. It happened with other sites a few days back, so I'm overall confused. Seems it's related to the Bless site, as it first occurred when Vegas launched. Or perhaps it's not properly set up by the devs (on GTOP100 we're now voting for Vegas instead of Jade).

Those issues were related to ddos attack on the website. Right now, it should work as usual. Please write if you still experience issues

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

Those issues were related to ddos attack on the website. Right now, it should work as usual. Please write if you still experience issues

Still isn't working as it should. GTOP100 loads, accepts the vote, counts it, but the MU Bless site sometimes doesn't register it, so we can't get those 10 cash points, nor credit towards the achievement 😞 It worked for one of my accounts, didn't work for the other despite me using two different devices/connections. Seems to be a 50/50.

UPDATE: It isn't just GTOP100 again. See below, and I tried many times over.

JwZfRWu.jpg

Edited by sixpaths

Posted (edited)

The voting on gtop100.com is not working as expected, it started at the same time when Vegas 777 started
I'm on Extreme server.
Details of the issue:
when you click [Vote and receive 10 Cash Points], the voting page is opened as usual, in F12 debug window I see a post request to https://gtop100.com/home/send_vote/, in form data I see my nickname (pingUsername: "kergudu:5:xMxUxBx"), you can successfully vote, you get the green confirmation "Thank you for a vote" BUT it doesn't affect the voting on bless site: button still displays [Vote and receive 10 Cash Points] (I waited 10 minutes), you don't get any cash points, your vote doesn't affect the voting rankings.
When you try to click [Vote and receive 10 Cash Points] once more in a hour, you also can vote but you get finally a red warning [You have already voted! Please vote again in 12:33:18 Hours:Minutes:Seconds.] And each time you get a different time in this warning 🙂 Obviously something is screwed up in voting system. Please check or advise.

Голосование на gtop100.com не работает должным образом, проблема началась после старта Vegas 777.
Сервер Экстрим.
Подробности проблемы:
при нажатии [Vote and receive 10 Cash Points] страница голосования открывается как обычно, в окне отладки F12 я вижу post запрос на https://gtop100.com/home/send_vote/, в данных формы я вижу свой никнейм (pingUsername: "kergudu:5:xMxUxBx"), я могу успешно проголосовать, я вижу зеленое подтверждение "Thank you for a vote", НО это никак не влияет на голосование на сайте bless: кнопка по-прежнему отображается [Vote and receive 10 Cash Points] (я ждал 10 минут), я не получаю никаких Cash Points и gtop100 голосование не влияет на рейтинг голосования на блессе.
Когда я пытаюсь нажать [Проголосовать и получить 10 Cash Points] еще раз скажем через час, голосовалка также открывается, но после голосования вижу красное предупреждение [You have already voted! Please vote again in 12:33:18 Hours:Minutes:Seconds.] И каждый раз в этом предупреждении указывается разное время 🙂 Очевидно, что-то не так в системе голосования. Пожалуйста, проверьте или посоветуйте что делать.

P.S. если это только может относиться к делу... Я иногда голосую с разных устройств: на работе один ноутбук, дома другой ноутбук, иногда даже с телефона. Соответственно ip адрес разный. Но раньше это работало. Сейчас проблема только с gtop100, с остальными тремя голосовалками нормально проходит.

Кстати первое gtop100 голосование за этот месяц было успешным (зачлось в рейтинге и были получены cash points), но потом опять впустую без всякого эффекта

Edited by kergudu
  • Like 2