Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
BeL4eNaK

[16.05.2024] - Devias Fortress Event

The long-awaited Devias Fortress Event is now live. The event will take place every day at 19:30 on regular days and at 16:30 on Sundays. The event is similar to Lorencia Fortress, where guilds compete for control of spots, and the winner receives prizes, buffs, and access to a private location with spots. This time, guilds have the opportunity to obtain their own fortress in Devias, which is available from level 15 and will be a valuable asset during reset and tribute races.

Guild Buff, obtained by guilds taking 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places, will be accumulated during the week and reset on Sunday after the siege. The guild that gains access to the fortress for 24 hours is randomly selected from all participants who have earned more than 2000 points. On VIP and Sub servers, access to location is open to everyone, but spots and additional bosses are removed.

Detailed information about the event can be found here.

Update: The scoring system in Devias Fortress has been adjusted - now points are awarded to only one player at a single point. If multiple people from different guilds are standing at the same point simultaneously, no points will be awarded.

The spawn areas for Golden Goblin, Golden Soldier, Golden Titan, and Golden Dragon have been significantly expanded: they can now appear anywhere on the map.

Notifications before Condor Shard bosses respawn have been removed.

Update: The mechanics of the jumping weapon skills for BK and MG have been fixed. Now, if a target runs away from you, your character will no longer automatically pursue it, thereby ending up in a lag.

many PVP events but the tdm leaves a lot to be desired in many days when this happens with so much difference in equipment

It's not very fun to stay at the base and wait to be the last on your team and try to be top killer with the death buff 😅

image.png?ex=664cd682&is=664b8502&hm=03b

Update: The scoring system in Devias Fortress has been adjusted - now points are awarded to only one player at a single point. If multiple people from different guilds are standing at the same point simultaneously, no points will be awarded.

The spawn areas for Golden Goblin, Golden Soldier, Golden Titan, and Golden Dragon have been significantly expanded: they can now appear anywhere on the map.

Notifications before Condor Shard bosses respawn have been removed.

UpdateThe mechanics of the jumping weapon skills for BK and MG have been fixed. Now, if a target runs away from you, your character will no longer automatically pursue it, thereby ending up in a lag.

• Thanks 1

@BeL4eNaK - Not sure if it was only me, but I can't seem to hit the enemy without having CTRL held down while on Devias Fortress. Maybe it was just a "me" bug? If you have a way of testing, I'd appreciate it that. Thanks

Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2024 at 2:23 PM, xCefiro said:

many PVP events but the tdm leaves a lot to be desired in many days when this happens with so much difference in equipment

It's not very fun to stay at the base and wait to be the last on your team and try to be top killer with the death buff 😅

image.png?ex=664cd682&is=664b8502&hm=03b

imagen.png.d84fa25c9cd091821412fda72ac9c6af.png

it's not fun to be on base and take advantage of the buff 🙃

imagen.png.4a1e6a6f7ddeed452834403e648c3354.png

Edited by xCefiro

7 hours ago, Urmicoll said:

@BeL4eNaK - Not sure if it was only me, but I can't seem to hit the enemy without having CTRL held down while on Devias Fortress. Maybe it was just a "me" bug? If you have a way of testing, I'd appreciate it that. Thanks

Restart your launcher, to auto-update. See if this helps.

• Like 1