Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Merging - Avalon to Jade

Due to widespread disapproval from players, the merger of the Avalon and Jade servers is postponed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

One question: if the items in my vault exceed the maximum Virtual Vault capacity, what then? Will the items that don't fit be lost, or will they overflow? I need to know if I'm going to lose anything.

Edited by sixpaths

How is that fair I have no idea. The longer existing server have better items, more achivements and prices they had on their server for items been lower cause there were more time to gather parts. 

So basically they will join and dominate the existing server just like that. No thanks. 

2 hours ago, oascom1 said:

How is that fair I have no idea. The longer existing server have better items, more achivements and prices they had on their server for items been lower cause there were more time to gather parts. 

So basically they will join and dominate the existing server just like that. No thanks. 

good bya, go search new server xD

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, rufus7 said:

good bya, go search new server xD

I guess you are from Avalon.

Edited by oascom1

Just look up prices for items too, jawel of ancient harmony for example... They sell 10 for 18bons... That's the price for one on jade. People were working hard to collect things and now it will be worth nothing. It's too early for jade.

Due to widespread disapproval from players, the merger of the Avalon and Jade servers is postponed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@BeL4eNaKhope you can make a vote for both server, sir, then we can dicide merge or not. please dont just postponed just because few guys scale his item will be down price after merger

many ppl are waiting merge on fews month. why keep 1 server death just because fews selfish person

1 hour ago, Pakbum said:

many ppl are waiting merge on fews month. why keep 1 server death just because fews selfish person

Sounds like you are the selfish one trying to destroy jade because your server is dead. 

5 minutes ago, oascom1 said:

Sounds like you are the selfish one trying to destroy jade because your server is dead. 

You are taking such a small portion out of context!

For example, in Avalon, there are still players like you who are grinding and gathering items, waiting for the best fit for their needs. By moving to Jade, all the prices would align with those in Jade, or even some Avalon players might drop their prices just because they need bonds for top items. But you guys need other items and perks!

Don’t be so selfish—think about others.

Jade would not be destroyed. There would be power moves, guild alliances, guild rebrands, and so on.

Even, for example, everybody from Jade would benefit! More players, more moves—faster upgrades. Easy way to earn bons.

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, gohann said:

You are taking such a small portion out of context!

For example, in Avalon, there are still players like you who are grinding and gathering items, waiting for the best fit for their needs. By moving to Jade, all the prices would align with those in Jade, or even some Avalon players might drop their prices just because they need bonds for top items. But you guys need other items and perks!

Don’t be so selfish—think about others.

Jade would not be destroyed. There would be power moves, guild alliances, guild rebrands, and so on.

Even, for example, everybody from Jade would benefit! More players, more moves—faster upgrades. Easy way to earn bons.

give it another few month and sure.

19 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Thank you! ❤️

So correct me if I'm wrong: all the anti-merge Jaders here are just afraid of losing monopoly on items and CS, huh? 😂

1 minute ago, sixpaths said:

So correct me if I'm wrong: all the anti-merge Jaders here are just afraid of losing monopoly on items and CS, huh? 😂

I'll correct you because yes you are wrong. No one is against it but not now, give jade more time to catch up. 

Btw you sounds like you are the one of the Avalon merge lover who couldn't wait to dominate jade and have a monopoly on items and CS huh? 😄 

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, oascom1 said:

I'll correct you because yes you are wrong. No one is against it but not now, give jade more time to catch up. 

Btw you sounds like you are the one of the Avalon merge lover who couldn't wait to dominate jade and have a monopoly on items and CS huh? 😄 

How did you arrive at this conclusion is beyond all logic. I'm not even max rr, nor an Avalon player, I would stand no chance vs Avalon guilds, but I can tell what is better for the server 😉

Edited by sixpaths