Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Arturs Vesna

[Quest] 2 & 3 profession

4 hours ago, gerardtit said:

Need help, been killing fenix and death and did not drop an item in 2 days!

I could get the items from hell maine.

Is this a bug???

Nedd help please!

if you dont want kill it 1 week nonstop, you need buy vip, with vip you can buy them in store, i actually dont know, why they make it "imposible" to find the items from mobs, because its purchesable with vip 😄 

6 hours ago, gerardtit said:

Need help, been killing fenix and death and did not drop an item in 2 days!

I could get the items from hell maine.

Is this a bug???

Nedd help please!

in Tarkan2 and Aida it was easy to get the items but in Icarus, i think bug , i spent 3/4 hours killing and changing the server and i didn't see the drop, very strange that in so long, i didn't even see 1 feather 😅

image.png

you can check if this drop is bug or simply he and i have very bad luck 😂

@Ivan Nebraska@BeL4eNaK

Edited by -Slayer

i did this quest many times but it never took so long for the drop, to all the people i ask, they have been with the quest for a long time and have 0 items,drop icarus

@BeL4eNaK check pliz

image.png

Edited by -Slayer

1 hour ago, gerardtit said:

I could get Aida and Tarkan items!

But no Icarus items. 

More people come with the same issue. 

Any admin can tell something?

Thanks

i got tired of icarus,don't keep wasting your time trying to search for the item 😅, wait for them to give an answer about this

1 hour ago, gerardtit said:

The problem is that I have 100rr and lvl 400, cannot do rr. Hahahah

So frustating and no answers from admins 😞

you can do RR/tribute if you want, that does not affect you in the quest, you only need 400 again for the dark elf 😂

This was the answer: 

hello, try more, quest items drop either immediately or for weeks. You can buy them in the arcania from NPC Silvia if you have VIP status. 

From an admin. So... let's wait for weeks, game is working perfect (?) hahahahahaha. They want us to get VIP. 

@-Slayer @gerardtit guys, this is really looks like discrimination against the gameplay and forcing the purchase of additional services like VIP.

Anyway, i think problem can be in that: when u looking for 3rd prof parts, first two u find "fast"(don't matter which is it), and last third so slow.

U guys, need to find someone, who started looking 3rd prof from Icarus, and other maps after. I think if u started from Icarus, next time u been stay a lot in another maps(Aida/Tarkan).

Anyway it's not normal, looking for parts for a "FEW DAYS". 3rd prof, it just simple high lvl quest, for all servers where I was played, 0-100% progress for a few hours - everytime, every server. So, it's Bless badass percent settings.

i think it's a drop problem, all the people i saw were only missing the icarus drop,i did this search many times and I never had this problem of taking so long to get 0 drop in so many days 😂

13 минут назад, -Slayer сказал:

i think it's a drop problem, all the people i saw were only missing the icarus drop,i did this search many times and I never had this problem of taking so long to get 0 drop in so many days 😂

I'm understand that, but all ppls u saw, they need only icarus(last part) drop. U must find someone who start from Icarus/Aida or Icarus/Tarkan and looking for last part from Tarkan/Aida, and ask them how long they looking for. I hope u understand what I mean.