Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
longthanh

GUCCIGANG Game Faulty TELE Dark Wizard.

- I went back to my previous stream and looked for this bug, please see video attached. You can see the SMs tele skill was smooth and sometimes it lags without me doing anything else but chasing him.

- I have been promoting this game for years, there's no point for me to use hack for a box of cc? 

- link video 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

This is see SPELL 99%, there are many questions about it. I think that most likely, on that video where you were suspected of cheating, it was this SPELL that very often teleports to 2 places at the same time. I personally believe that you play fair. I played with you and I believe that it makes no sense for you to use any programs. You're already a great player. I really hope it was just a coincidence and you're not guilty.

P.S Мне интересно, как прокомментирует эти топ телепорты сам SPELL? 

Edited by untouchabIe

11 минут назад, untouchabIe сказал:

This is see SPELL 99%, there are many questions about it. I think that most likely, on that video where you were suspected of cheating, it was this SPELL that very often teleports to 2 places at the same time. I personally believe that you play fair. I played with you and I believe that it makes no sense for you to use any programs. You're already a great player. I really hope it was just a coincidence and you're not guilty.

If you are talking about the video where he was given rule8, then you are mistaken, this SM is not me. I died from Guchik first. Check that video from the start of the CC, there 2 SMs. First SM what die its me  ?

Edited by SP3LL

Такое случается у тех, кто подрубает всякое говницо остальным во вред... Белка правильно сделал и без всяких церемоний дал пермач тебе... Если вы на столько безрукие, что даже на стриме не можете без сторонних программ играть, то что творится, когда вне стрима все происходит!!! Я не вспомню такого поголовного юзанья макросов и задержек до того, как Въетнамцы залетели на проект. Были, но очень мало из серии БрэйнОФФа, а щас даже бегая за ДЛа умудряются подрубать, ну это конкретный конч!! Зла не хватает если честно

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We need to see more videos from other players with the same "Bug" otherwise he should remain banned.

We need to see at least 5-6 different videos from 5-6 different players to be sure that this is as he call it a "bug"

This "bug" is not only on your screen right?If its a "bug" it will show up to all players...............

3 hours ago, untouchabIe said:

damn it
this is the best saying i have ever heard 
SPELL 100% 
he teleports well or hacks 100%

Does anyone really know a way to slow down other SM's teleport time to get the effect on the video? 

If someone sends us legit way how to accomplish the exact effect as on this video to Nebraska will get 5000 bonuses.

1 hour ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Does anyone really know a way to slow down other SM's teleport time to get the effect on the video? 

If someone sends us legit way how to accomplish the exact effect as on this video to Nebraska will get 5000 bonuses.

The explanation was sent to Ivan via discord. 

1 hour ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Not even hackers use this bug:

For all the SMs that are being killed in teleport - when attacked while in teleport stop using teleport, run around few times, use different skill then use teleport again, check the end of the video to understand. Untill it's fixed nothing else can be done I guess...

Maybe the same stuff goes for ping/lags for vietnamese players (just wondering) because a lot of them say it's just lag.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

For all the SMs that are being killed in teleport - when attacked while in teleport stop using teleport, run around few times, use different skill then use teleport again, check the end of the video to understand. Untill it's fixed nothing else can be done I guess...

Maybe the same stuff goes for ping/lags for vietnamese players (just wondering) because a lot of them say it's just lag.

Thanks! More than once (in different topics)  write to the admins to disable change view range (set on - ultra) and disable change position camera only on CC events. But admins does not respond to this.

Edited by SP3LL

7 часов назад, untouchabIe сказал:

7 часов назад, SP3LL сказал:

If you are talking about the video where he was given rule8, then you are mistaken, this SM is not me. I died from Guchik first. Check that video from the start of the CC, there 2 SMs. First SM what die its me  ?

2-oj SM (Prime, a na tot moment SM bql v bo4ke + 50 SD banok + odetq angelq dlja bol'shego absorba +PVP Shield +VIP +PB) bql pohodu moj, potomu 4to uzh ochen' znakoma eta smert' ot GUCCIGANG'a i ego drop'om shmotok v CC... Snachalo on ne mog popast', da zhe po4ti ne uspeval navestis', a potom za 5 sec afk stal bogom :DDD (takie fichi, bugi s kameroj, sbros nastrojki "ViewDistance" na default-low i otbeganiem v krajnij ugol, 4tobi pojmat' rassinhron pol'zujutsja vsemi nashi ljubimqe igroki: Whis (Bully), -OG- (-MON5TER-), Imbalance (Nobody), Shinobi, bibi, -GOLDEN- (TuRko) i tak dalee ? ili prosto otkrqt' kakuju-to hujnu na drugom monitore - delo prostoe dlja vietnamcev, da i ne tol'ko dlja nih? )

Edited by -NEVERBACKDOWN-
  • Like 2

5 часов назад, untouchabIe сказал:

ja lichno i nashel eto video u vietnamca na streame, mq obsudili ego gameplay i reshili zabanit' ego i peredal uzhe dal'she Beasty ?

35 минут назад, Beasty сказал:

vot ono sto , ia skoka cc smotreli po4emi bk  v kakoi vremea ohodit ot menea v kontse karti , i eto VSEO BK DELAIUT VO VSEH CC , daje piwal ob etom v drugih temah

5 часов назад, untouchabIe сказал:

Я не знаю что комментировать и на какое видео. Могу только написать следующее:

1. Если ты забыл, напомню, я выкладывал свои видео уже на форум с игрой в СС у меня на экране всё нормально. Телепорт работает как надо.

2. На том видео где GucciNgu получил rule8 меня там нету, на том видео что в этой теме я понятия не имею, не факт что то вообще я.

3. Возможно он ловит такой баг из-за а) разница в пинге, например 35 vs 300 СМ уже сделал 2й прыжок, а у него догрузилась информация про 1й и сразу подгрузилась информация про 2й б) БК юзает что-то что влияет как и на заторможение телепорта так и в целом его визуально может ломать (не предсказуемо для самого же БК).

4. Баг с двойным телепортом на этом сервере был замечен у разных совершенно рандомных СМов, а первый раз его увидили на сервере х500, вроде как Whizer (где-то тема была, которая благополучно была забыта админами)

Вить, не надо в меня шишками бросаться ? Я абсолютно честно прыгаю в телепорте, пытаюсь выжить от навалы багаюзерных БКашек, особенно эпично это смотрится когда их 3+ и все гоняются за тобой (как минимум 2 из них пытаются забагать камерой телепорт), и да, что б выйти с этого бага я рискую шкурой делаю после телепорта пару шагов что б разбагаться иначе "судьба предрешена".

Мне ещё 24 посещения СС6 для достижения и я (с понедельника уйду на 100й рес) освобожу вам на какое-то время, будете сами охеревать как там БК летают на пол карты и бьют в телепорт СМов.

Надеюсь с моей стороны на вопросы ответил, с твоей стороны вопросы исчерпаны. Предлагаю не вписывать меня в ваш форумно/игровой срач. Спасибо!

Edited by SP3LL

19 minutes ago, chipsockno said:

GUCCIGANG a great player 

No, he is not, GUCCIGANC has been using known bug of the server and got ban for that.

Более того, скажу что етим багом так же пользуются на х1 Мастер сервере - как минимум игрок -MaLdiTo-.
А я понять не могу, почему БК отбегают, думал просто сцьікливьіе мрази, а оно вон че - багами пользуются.

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

This is the downside of SM using "TELEPORT" skill the whole time in CC , Because Anti-AFK dont detect them.

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

отличная музыка
дай ссылку на музыку

1 hour ago, -NEVERBACKDOWN- said:

2-oj SM (Prime, a na tot moment SM bql v bo4ke + 50 SD banok + odetq angelq dlja bol'shego absorba +PVP Shield +VIP +PB) bql pohodu moj, potomu 4to uzh ochen' znakoma eta smert' ot GUCCIGANG'a i ego drop'om shmotok v CC... Snachalo on ne mog popast', da zhe po4ti ne uspeval navestis', a potom za 5 sec afk stal bogom :DDD (takie fichi, bugi s kameroj, sbros nastrojki "ViewDistance" na default-low i otbeganiem v krajnij ugol, 4tobi pojmat' rassinhron (tak zhe etoj zalupoj pol'zujutsja: Whis (Bully), -OG- (MON5STER), Imbalance (Nobody), Shinobi, bibi, -GOLDEN- (TuRko)) ili prosto otkrqt' kakuju-to hujnu na drugom monitore - delo prostoe dlja vietnamcev, da i ne tol'ko dlja nih? )

+ TuRko i Bully po cd tak ybivali menya v cc3