Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
mtri222

NoobDW baned 2.2

I got banned because my account doesn't have anticheat enabled, it's not that I used some software, you have checked. During the logins, my friends helped me to level up and maybe they forgot to turn it on, it's our fault, I accept that my mistake and the penalty is 30 days banned but not according to the rules. 2.2 .
Anticheat auto-open is now enabled for the requested account.
I want to be able to unlock my account with bonus points according to the number of days I am banned as the game rules about account can be remove the ban when the ban does not exceed 300 days.

Edited by mtri222

4 минуты назад, mtri222 сказал:

I got banned because my account doesn't have anticheat enabled, it's not that I used some software, you have checked. During the logins, my friends helped me to level up and maybe they forgot to turn it on, it's our fault, I accept that my mistake and the penalty is 30 days banned but not according to the rules. 2.2 .
Anticheat auto-open is now enabled for the requested account.
I want to be able to unlock my account with bonus points according to the number of days I am banned as the game rules about account can be remove the ban when the ban does not exceed 300 days.

Нет нет, ты давай тут не включай дурака. Твой античит тут вообще не показатель.

Посмотри сюда 

image.png

Это твой обвес, а теперь расскажи нам, как ты имея 1 SD ratio не запинаешься так как нужно против 20/40 decrement? Ты пытаешься обмануть всех? 

У тебя в гильдии 2 сенатора и администратор, я жду тестов, как и при каких условиях ты так играешь, я готов поспорить с тобой на круглую сумму, что ты играешь нечестно. 

5 minutes ago, untouchabIe said:

Посмотри сюда 

image.png

Это твой обвес, а теперь расскажи нам, как ты имея 1 SD ratio не запинаешься так как нужно против 20/40 decrement? Ты пытаешься обмануть всех? 

У тебя в гильдии 2 сенатора и администратор, я жду тестов, как и при каких условиях ты так играешь, я готов поспорить с тобой на круглую сумму, что ты играешь нечестно. 

Tại sao topic nào của tao cũng có dấu răng của mày hả reload , mày sợ tao đến mức phải lảm nhảm suốt về mấy cái vấn đề đó à , con đàn bà phân biệt chủng tộc .

Vấn đề của tao đã có ADM giải quyết , đéo phải việc của mày . mang sự dơ bẩn của mày cút khỏi topic của tao .

Edited by mtri222

1 минуту назад, mtri222 сказал:

Tại sao topic nào của tao cũng có dấu răng của mày hả reload , mày sợ tao đến mức phải lảm nhảm suốt về mấy cái vấn đề đó à , con đàn bà phân biệt chủng tộc .

Сними видео, покажи Harmony options на своем сете и дерись с кем-то у кого есть 40 декремента, покажи как ты не запинаешься. Ждем

ДА ДА ? все как обычно я не я корова не моя xD сиди 30 дней потом играй с античитом xD ты уже не первый бан получаешь за это так что хз, если и сейчас проканает твоя бредовая история с братьями и сестрами то земля пухом.

he's just a kid, and he's always scared of us, he's scared because of it.
haha without us no one would fight them, no need to talk to a dog like him

4 minutes ago, ~MocaN~ said:

ДА ДА ? все как обычно я не я корова не моя xD сиди 30 дней потом играй с античитом xD ты уже не первый бан получаешь за это так что хз, если и сейчас проканает твоя бредовая история с братьями и сестрами то земля пухом.

and of course there won't be another CS match between zukas and Guar

1 minute ago, jayb said:

and of course there won't be another CS match between zukas and Guar

а до этого было ? ? ты мясо просто корм ты инструмент для того что бы веселить меня и моих пацанов, не больше ?  и твои братишки с поля такие же xD без вас гварды играли лучше ) с вами только баны за читы xD и непонятные действия на осадах и ивентах ) мы вас 2 пачками насиловали xD уже хватит, вы нам не интересны что с вами что без ? нашел кого тут пугать ?

19 minutes ago, untouchabIe said:

Посмотри сюда 

image.png

you woman don't dare to reply my topic
5000 dollars for this bet
what a mean woman haha

2 minutes ago, ~MocaN~ said:

а до этого было ? ? ты мясо просто корм ты инструмент для того что бы веселить меня и моих пацанов, не больше ?  и твои братишки с поля такие же xD без вас гварды играли лучше ) с вами только баны за читы xD и непонятные действия на осадах и ивентах ) мы вас 2 пачками насиловали xD уже хватит, вы нам не интересны что с вами что без ? нашел кого тут пугать ?

simply because you're all just a bunch of people with no birds in their pants.
Cowards zukas.
you are the shame of mubles
I think you guys get out of Mubless then the mubless will be crowded again

2 minutes ago, jayb said:

Cowards zukas.

боже чел, я тут с 2007 года , знаешь сколько я таких тупых как ты встречал? ?  очень много в итоге что ? я тут а вы все на кладбище ?

17 минут назад, jayb сказал:

Cowards zukas.

Ты так заботишься о проекте, и в то же время играете с читами, какие вы молодцы) 

Keep telling everyone that you are playing fair, we are not easy to manipulate. Thank god I didn't agree you joining our guild when giabao asked, such a pathetic players.

#keepcry

19 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Keep telling everyone that you are playing fair, we are not easy to manipulate. Thank god I didn't agree you joining our guild when giabao asked, such a pathetic players.

#keepcry

whether I hack or not has ADM checked and made a decision. It's none of your business, thank god you're really afraid of me, that's what you should do. Try to put me in jail for stupid reasons, I'll be back to play with you guys soon.

9 minutes ago, mtri222 said:

whether I hack or not has ADM checked and made a decision. It's none of your business, thank god you're really afraid of me, that's what you should do. Try to put me in jail for stupid reasons, I'll be back to play with you guys soon.

Cheating is a stupid reason? Whatever you say, no wonder you guys are cheating with that thinking.

51 minutes ago, Beasty said:

Cheating is a stupid reason? Whatever you say, no wonder you guys are cheating with that thinking.

That is reason , and i just complain for that, dont say anythings like you know all about me , about mtri222 account . and one thing as i know about you guys , cry too much .

• Thanks 1

35 минут назад, mtri222 сказал:

That is reason , and i just complain for that, dont say anythings like you know all about me , about mtri222 account . and one thing as i know about you guys , cry too much .

image.png

H O W ? W I T H 1 S D R A T I O ? 

Извините за офтопик, но я одного не могу понять. Как ему читы могут помочь получить такой сет? Или при чём тут его сет вообще?

Заранее спасибо!