Sign in to follow this  
KEPLAR

MEGAx100 / -atack- / dsquared2 2.2 or 8.0

1. My nickname: TheHope
2. Game server: MEGA X100
3. Which rule clause was violated: 2.2 / 8.0
4. Nickname of the offender: -atack- on character dsquared2
5. Proof:

0:42-1:03 starts again with that bullshit when SM goes TP and walks somewhere. His SM teleports faster than server registers due to increased speed and his character moves crazy, usually damage doesn't go to him when he moves like that. He appears on his screen far away, but server registers in the middle. His char usually is flying and at the same time doing combos. As well as no damage to him when he flies like that.

He wrote me, that on his screen everything is perfect and nothing happens - so might be that he needs help with something on pc or whatever.

Once again, I don't tell that he cheats, but there are 2 options: please help him to make sure his character doesn't do that type of TP without damage and combos flying all the sides or tell how to kill him if no damage goes to him during that 'magic mike' show. And it's not only on my screen, everyone always tells same and I when I've seen that shit again - I asked if that is atack and he told yes. Other SMs don't do that shit

Please check and make decision, because if that is normal - I have no idea how to play vs people who gets no damage 90% of time, because they are in different position, than server registers.

Персонажи меняются, а трюки остаются?

P.S. 0:43 PATRON is running and shooting fire scream at the same time ? damage disappears at some point, looks like Gunner with his increased speed abusing servers registration timing ? 

Edited by KEPLAR

В 26.08.2023 в 12:23, KEPLAR сказал:

P.S. 0:43 PATRON is running and shooting fire scream at the same time ? damage disappears at some point, looks like Gunner with his increased speed abusing servers registration timing ? 

Ну что ты.
Тут даже не видят проблем со скоростью атаки мальчика на видео ниже ?
0:27 - 0.30 спидхак не включен
1:37 - 1:39 спидхак включен. атакует даже пока вокруг меня бегает. нон-стоп ?

Edited by whizer