Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-AlexLion-

Origin / -OG- / 4.2* Continues times

Chill man, do you need help or something let me know, i dont know why u get mad that way, you are top MG player we all know dont worry and aluf is top DL player also dont worry. If we are noobs soft like toilet paper i dont know why you worry about it, noone can win your guild dont need to /post stupid words

You calling my guild names like noobs, pets etc., and then go on forum complain when i retaliate, that's straight up bit** move, i don't care about no ban, and i never did, and never will.

the rules are for everyone

you only play for 30x because you tried to play 100x and got your ass kicked and kicked out in a humiliating manner 🤣🤣

Edited by -Slayer
  • Like 1

imagen.thumb.png.4e360eec9747b7a665ec64ab6c97147f.pngYou say run pet and then we say, you start, then cry like always.
My friend Lenny, you need to understand other players can kill you and you dont need to get mad about it.
You know what can you do, I dont care about you from order, empire, disable, gi20 or guild you was playing before we play for fun you not, im waiting on some merge good guild make you sell all and leave to new server xD (like old X100 KING or X500 empire) now writte you the best noone can beat you, xD

8 hours ago, -Slayer said:

the rules are for everyone

you only play for 30x because you tried to play 100x and got your ass kicked and kicked out in a humiliating manner 🤣🤣

Not correct, this is a team game, without team you're a nobody here, that wasn't my team on x100 didn't have the supporting cast i needed to win, simple as that, i know what it takes to win, I've been there many times, we just didn't have the right people and chemistry to be successful. We played against guys that play like a team, they were the favorites. 

5 hours ago, firx said:

You say run pet and then we say, you start, then cry like always.
My friend Lenny, you need to understand other players can kill you and you dont need to get mad about it.
You know what can you do, I dont care about you from order, empire, disable, gi20 or guild you was playing before we play for fun you not, im waiting on some merge good guild make you sell all and leave to new server xD (like old X100 KING or X500 empire) now writte you the best noone can beat you, xD

This is his favorite phrase noobBK says that every time when he gets a lucky kill, so you don't enjoy it when i retaliate the same way? Be a man. He should know better, and behave himself. Remember this if you trash talk someone, you have to be able to back it up, with your play, from what i see you loose everyday, and talk, and talk, and when i start talking back you take it personal. You're waiting for a merge for someone to beat us because you can't do it yourself 😄 That is pathetic 🙂

Edited by krab1z