You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
bichtuyen1

Avalon/NoobDW/Rule 2.2/SpeedHack

1. My character : -HaiPhong-
2. Sever : Avalon
3. Rule 2.2
4. NoobDW 

We all know NoobDW case closed. Decision wad made by an Admin playing in Guard for his teammate. I am on behalf of Mu4Life and IMOx to hope @BeL4eNaK will be investigating this case.
We all know this guy have something wrong and he got banned like 3-4 times in this sever. I and my team really love this sever but just cant play if there is cheater. Do you want me to say with some people about to join the game that there is a cheat in sever, do not play. You can throw a bunk of money in the game but still easy get kill by the cheater. He like 1 vs 4 5 people. Think about the future of bless. People dont want to hear Bless Admin cant do anything with cheater. Some of them protect cheater.

Proof 1 : Hack speed and combo kill 1 sm and the other suddenly died i dont know how to but need Admin check PVP log at 23:32:46 sever time 20/10-2023

Proof 2 : As you can see he use x10 ICE at 0,05 sec at 0.25 speed, it is impossible, you can try ICE to worm, the dame hit seperate. Need PVP log at 23:32:23 sever time 20-10/2023

Edited by bichtuyen1
Add more infor

This whole "noobDw" case is becoming utterly ridiculous. The test must be conducted in a public live stream, so everyone can witness the process and ensure transparency. This is a sensitive matter that deserves serious attention. The game developer should thoroughly examine all the evidence to ensure a fair and just resolution. If he is indeed clean, there should definitely be some balance changes !!!

image0.gif?ex=65459f7e&is=65332a7e&hm=9d

classic bless

Edited by gohann
  • Haha 5

LOL, what the heck? Only using Ice skill and showing up a bunch of damage in less than 1 second 😄

@Drakonis what are you hiding on this character to comment this is not cheating? You know nothing about this game, only looking at your SUPER-ANTI-CHEAT-LOG :trf:

image.png.4f9399642ab24667f3d74063dff422fb.png

• Sad 1

+1

If "Player 1" has been banned before for cheating, multiple times and paid the admin fee to unban him, I would be suspicious of "Player 1".

When the same "Player1" has been accused of cheating by many other players, it looks very suspicious.

When "Player 1" single handedly changes outcome of pvp events, 1 shots people with top gear (hundreds-thousands of euro spent), it really makes you think.

Why is there so much stuff surrounding this one person, "Player 1"?

I'm still fairly new to this server so my inexperience may be a factor but I have never seen anyone play like the person in question.

I feel like the integrity of an investigation is compromised when there is an Admin in the suspects guild. Would really appreciate to have @BeL4eNaK take a look into this report.

If this player is actually clean, then I believe it's fair to look into making changes to the Soul Master class.

Edited by c4smangleR

I think articles appealing to NoobDW will be regrettably ignored 

He will return the next 1,2 days 
Ping 5-11 x1 x2 combo = death against top or all class ( Guys, please use ping 5-11 to escape him)

Everything you see on NoobDW screen is correct , everyone else in this server is desync and high ping.🙃

Strange that such cases dont exist during testing , the stutter pauses between hits while testing are much more extended than any provided videos in the recent topic. 
But to prove someone is cheating you need to make video, spend time to put it together and inspect it closely, make forum post, tell exactly whats wrong there , provide software , and even with all that provided there are more questions and replies about all the reasons why he would not be cheating , and be ready to know everything about mu , and to reply with proof otherwise any of your made out point will be blindly dissmissed or silenced or not understood rather than looking at the case itself , watching through provided videos and comparing the testing results to evidence themselves.

Lets not even mention the fact you need to prepeare yourself with high degree speech and really good points to make , because admins dont see anything wrong , you need to shove that in their eyes.. but even then if you die during testing its simply “see , you died ! Case closed” ignoring any provided points and evidence 😇

And lets be honest , we are talking about the guy who has been cheated before ! Multiple times, multiple bans , which makes it so much easier to know where you made your mistakes in recent bans , improve in hiding and upgrading your hack 🫣 . It should be opposite after all the bans , every inspecting should be looked at with even more care , not like its now , desync , high ping , see you died , case closed . 😁

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, pallachh99 said:

> Some of them protect cheater.
nice lie, try more.

Nice tests btw vs SM without inner :))))
It's easy for Belka to check logs from your 2 videos

You should help drakonis a lot so he can understand the game.
i can't believe the one who solved saric's problem was drakonis so funny

10 часов назад, bichtuyen1 сказал:

Proof 1 : Hack speed and combo kill 1 sm and the other suddenly died i dont know how to but need Admin check PVP log at 23:32:46 sever time 20/10-2023

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1