• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
bichtuyen1

Liveguard

1. My nickname: -HaiPhong-
2. Server X50
Hello admin, may I ask why I was added to the liveguard list? While I don't see any accusations about me on the forum.
When using liveguard, it is extremely laggy and constantly loses connection.
I need explanation and support regarding this issue
Thanks
@Ivan Nebraska @BeL4eNaK

В 30.10.2023 в 18:20, bichtuyen1 сказал:

1. My nickname: -HaiPhong-
2. Server X50
Hello admin, may I ask why I was added to the liveguard list? While I don't see any accusations about me on the forum.
When using liveguard, it is extremely laggy and constantly loses connection.
I need explanation and support regarding this issue
Thanks
@Ivan Nebraska @BeL4eNaK

а что чит перестал работать или что произошло? 

You guys can't play without cheats you mean? There has never been a case where a player experience any lag using liveguard as it does not cause any lags at all. NoobBK, NoobDW and the rest live and breathe with it without hearing any lag complains. So, enough with the bullshit lies. The new liveguard has automatic detection system and it places your account to liveguard list automatically if it detects suspicious activity. 🙂

Also, how ironic when your guild are the ones massively reporting and accusing someone from cheating where you are the ones cheating. Here in the Philippines, we have a proverb saying: "Galit ang magnanakaw sa kapwa magnanakaw". Meaning, "A thief hates his own kind", which we can relate to cheating. That's why you guys kept on blabbering nonsense about other people cheating when in fact, you guys are the ones using it. One of your friend "-Homiez-" got banned already for it. I'm just waiting for the time wherein you guys are next.

So, I am assuming you guys are going to cause another drama on Discord market and pretend that you guys will quit the server just so Admins adhere to your request? Oscar winner drama kings!

Wait, all I can see are IMOx posting the exact same thing: 

It seems your whole gang is posting the same exact posts here for your accounts getting added to liveguard. Copy and paste all you can. That's what you get for being toxic trying your best to rule the server even if it means destroying it. Also, why is it that you can't win against pallach lately on BA after getting listed on liveguard? What's the sudden change in your fire-power? Hahaha. It's too obvious now. Only cheats make you strong in game but you guys don't even have the actual talent to play!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Okami said:

Ý bạn là các bạn không thể chơi mà không có gian lận phải không? Chưa bao giờ có trường hợp người chơi gặp phải bất kỳ độ trễ nào khi sử dụng liveguard vì nó hoàn toàn không gây ra bất kỳ độ trễ nào. NoobBK, NoobDW và những người còn lại sống và thở cùng nó mà không nghe thấy bất kỳ lời phàn nàn nào về độ trễ. Thế là đủ với những lời nói dối nhảm nhí rồi. Liveguard mới có hệ thống phát hiện tự động và nó tự động đưa tài khoản của bạn vào danh sách liveguard nếu phát hiện hoạt động đáng ngờ. 🙂

Ngoài ra, thật trớ trêu khi hội của bạn lại là những người báo cáo và cáo buộc ồ ạt ai đó gian lận trong khi chính bạn là người gian lận. Ở Philippines, chúng tôi có câu tục ngữ: "Galit ang magnanakaw sa kapwa magnanakaw". Có nghĩa là “Kẻ trộm ghét đồng loại của mình”, điều mà chúng ta có thể liên tưởng đến sự gian lận. Đó là lý do tại sao các bạn cứ lải nhải vô nghĩa về việc người khác lừa dối trong khi thực tế thì chính các bạn mới là người sử dụng nó. Một người bạn của bạn "-Homiez-" đã bị cấm vì điều đó. Tôi chỉ đang chờ đợi thời điểm tiếp theo của các bạn.

Vì vậy, tôi cho rằng các bạn sẽ gây ra một vở kịch khác trên thị trường Discord và giả vờ rằng các bạn sẽ thoát khỏi máy chủ chỉ để Quản trị viên tuân theo yêu cầu của bạn? Vua phim truyền hình đoạt giải Oscar!

Đợi đã, tất cả những gì tôi có thể thấy là IMOx đăng nội dung giống hệt nhau: 

Có vẻ như cả nhóm của bạn đang đăng các bài đăng giống hệt nhau ở đây để tài khoản của bạn được thêm vào liveguard. Sao chép và dán tất cả những gì bạn có thể. Đó là những gì bạn nhận được khi cố gắng hết sức để thống trị máy chủ ngay cả khi điều đó đồng nghĩa với việc phá hủy nó. Ngoài ra, tại sao gần đây bạn không thể thắng pallach trên BA sau khi được liệt kê vào liveguard? Sự thay đổi đột ngột trong hỏa lực của bạn là gì? Hahaha. Bây giờ thì quá rõ ràng rồi. Chỉ có gian lận mới khiến bạn mạnh mẽ trong trò chơi nhưng các bạn thậm chí còn không có tài năng thực sự để chơi!

Where is Pallas? Why do I see him and Guard only run when I'm up?

10 hours ago, Okami said:

You guys can't play without cheats you mean? There has never been a case where a player experience any lag using liveguard as it does not cause any lags at all. NoobBK, NoobDW and the rest live and breathe with it without hearing any lag complains. So, enough with the bullshit lies. The new liveguard has automatic detection system and it places your account to liveguard list automatically if it detects suspicious activity. 🙂

Also, how ironic when your guild are the ones massively reporting and accusing someone from cheating where you are the ones cheating. Here in the Philippines, we have a proverb saying: "Galit ang magnanakaw sa kapwa magnanakaw". Meaning, "A thief hates his own kind", which we can relate to cheating. That's why you guys kept on blabbering nonsense about other people cheating when in fact, you guys are the ones using it. One of your friend "-Homiez-" got banned already for it. I'm just waiting for the time wherein you guys are next.

So, I am assuming you guys are going to cause another drama on Discord market and pretend that you guys will quit the server just so Admins adhere to your request? Oscar winner drama kings!

Wait, all I can see are IMOx posting the exact same thing: 

It seems your whole gang is posting the same exact posts here for your accounts getting added to liveguard. Copy and paste all you can. That's what you get for being toxic trying your best to rule the server even if it means destroying it. Also, why is it that you can't win against pallach lately on BA after getting listed on liveguard? What's the sudden change in your fire-power? Hahaha. It's too obvious now. Only cheats make you strong in game but you guys don't even have the actual talent to play!

plss call ALL guard, not only Pallac come BA help him ::))) don't run always

Pallac He is a very strong person, good fighting ability and brave but please save him in THREE :)) just typing like this won't help him at all and it makes us laugh even more for your zombie humor hahaha, 
respect pallac

Edited by nganhtuvt9

16 hours ago, pallachh99 said:

Chơi không gian lận có khó không?))

Độ trễ? Bạn nhảy như mọi khi. Chỉ là copy dán chủ đề thôi

Oh my god, I just saw your post now. I don't understand why before I was put on the liveguard list I lost to BA, and after I was put on the liveguard list we won completely???