Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Okami

Avalon / 4.18 Explanation 1

1: My character : Zombie

2: Sever : Avalon

3: Rule : 4.18 Explanation 1
image.png.d36a4321f234ab7dfa6b2177c56c74e4.png

They keep doing this so we will respond and they will make a post about us in forums making stories that we're the toxic ones. 🙂 Here is proof:

4 : BabyShark, IMO-Slayer, Zipers

Screen(10_31-22_58)-0003.jpg.49e8621bc607ff5d52a7902dd6b80826.jpgScreen(10_31-22_55)-0002.jpg.fe121d7b966abd49fddb94d046da4a01.jpg

image.png

Another day, another one from their guild. Calling me a scammer like as if I scammed anyone. Haha. You guys are being so desperate trying to put our guild down. xD

Screen(11_01-22_31)-0001.jpg

Zombie said Reload log in his discord and make a transaction with Denzm. But he was lied and he made a fake story. That confirm by Reload and Denzm and Borris. So I don’t think we call zombie a scammer is wrong. And he being toxic with all Pinoy that does not listen to him. Very toxic guys

4D02496C-7587-4C4A-91C9-4C37C5D52F22.jpeg

3F700C8B-76B6-4670-9842-B4284B3CCF30.jpeg

So funny :)) I just held my stomach and laughed
The warning to his teammates became humorous thanks to someone not understanding the rules

Pallac He is a very strong person, good fighting ability and brave but please save him in THREE :)) just typing like this won't help him at all and it makes us laugh even more for your zombie humor hahaha
respect pallac

49 minutes ago, bichtuyen1 said:

Zombie cho biết Tải lại đăng nhập vào mối bất hòa của anh ấy và thực hiện giao dịch với Denzm. Nhưng anh ta đã bị lừa và đã bịa ra một câu chuyện giả. Điều đó được xác nhận bởi Tải lại và Denzm và Borris. Vì vậy tôi không nghĩ chúng ta gọi zombie là kẻ lừa đảo là sai. Và anh ta độc hại với tất cả Pinoy không nghe lời anh ta. Rất độc nhé mọi người

4D02496C-7587-4C4A-91C9-4C37C5D52F22.jpeg

3F700C8B-76B6-4670-9842-B4284B3CCF30.jpeg

This means that this article will denounce him (the zombie). If the admin has to clarify, he will be violating rule 4.18, not me. I hope the admin will look into this, even though we've given up and don't want to report him. It's an old story and now he's accusing him, let's get involved.

Once again, changing the topic by idiots twisting the story over and over. Oh, I wonder why your full guild is in the liveguard list and asking Admin to remove it? Haha. Oh and by the way, one of your members confirmed BabyShark own GT-R. So does it mean you are in connivance with the scammer Reload? Because when me and reload is talking about my set when I'm asking him to return it, he said he doesn't own GT-R and BabyShark owns it. Now since GT-R owns BabyShark, while Reload have access to my Discord. Does it mean you guys are twisting the story because you both benefitted from it? 🙂 Attachments are proof. Now, I have valid proof and I'm the one who lost the items. So what are you guys crying about? Twisting the story so it won't look like you connived with the scammer? Now it's being more clear. So BabyShark, Jayson and HaiPhong, how much did you receive from all that Reload scammed? xD

IMOx members: Reload is GT-R
Reload: BabyShark is GT-R

after a few days: GT-R is in IMOx and Mandara2 told me BabyShark gave him access to GT-R. Now who's telling the truth here? Not only you guys are cheaters, you guys are scammers also. You are still alive but your souls are already burning in hell idiots.

discord evidence 2.JPG

discord given.png

Edited by Okami
  • Thanks 1

And for the record, I'm the one who got scammed. So why would I get banned for 4.18? xD Did DenzM got scammed? He bought the items from you or reload without a hassle right? Although you guys pretended it was me and I lost all my items back then? So what's the point here? Have you ever seen me scam anyone to rule out I'm a scammer? I think it's the other way around. I'm giving people items, that's the exact opposite of scamming you dumbfuck. You really are a total idiot who destroys the server IMO-Slayer hahahahahaha. Stop defending yourself and we all know how toxic and irrelevant you are. You should be the one banned and not NoobDW. 

Twisting the story so that the blame wouldn't be pointed at you when everything became obvious the moment we saw GT-R character on your guild.

3 hours ago, Okami said:

Và nói cho chính xác thì tôi là kẻ lừa đảo. Vậy tại sao tôi lại bị cấm ở phiên bản 4.18? xD DenzM có bị lừa không? Anh ấy đã mua đồ từ bạn hoặc tải lại mà không gặp rắc rối phải không? Mặc dù lúc đó các bạn đã giả vờ là tôi và tôi đã mất hết đồ rồi? Vậy ý nghĩa ở đây là gì? Bạn đã bao giờ thấy tôi lừa đảo ai để loại trừ việc tôi là kẻ lừa đảo chưa? Tôi nghĩ đó là cách khác. Tôi đang tặng đồ cho mọi người, điều đó hoàn toàn trái ngược với việc lừa đảo ngu. Bạn thực sự là một tên ngu ngốc khi hủy bỏ IMO-Slayer máy chủ hahahahahaha. Hãy liên tục bảo vệ bản thân và tất cả chúng tôi đều biết bạn độc hại và không liên quan đến bất kỳ tác hại nào. Bạn mới là người bị cấm chứ không phải NoobDW. 

Hãy câu chuyện để tránh lỗi cho bạn khi mọi chuyện trở về nên rõ ràng ngay từ khi chúng tôi nhìn thấy nhân vật GT-R trong bang hội của bạn.

@ Ivan Nebraska @ -Não-image.png.fd4843f9c7ca15d7e7a5e3b37e2a860c.pngAdm, why do you think a streamer continues to insult me?
And no one says you don't give out gifts. It's good to make the community give out gifts when you live-stream, but the audience doesn't know what you do when you turn off the live-stream.
So ?
Another confirmation is that the GTR char is from the reload and he returned it to us to cover the losses he caused, do you know all the lost ones have been reloaded. Everyone else is in favor of reparations and it's not even relevant, but you personally are not. There's no compensation, not even a penny, because everyone knows that you didn't lose anything, you covered up all the stories so bad, dude, hehe

Edited by nganhtuvt9

Zombie is the classic example of a two-faced player who's all smiles when the sun is shining, but quick to sow discord when it serves his interests. I've recognized his true nature, and it no longer bothers me. The same goes for the others in the server who constantly seek approval. It's almost comical to witness grown adults in their 30s obsessing over trivial insults. I simply don't talk to them and when i do talk back they run to forum. - I think this all talk in this topic is BS and useless, there is much better things to do. 

Rehashing old server issues is a fruitless endeavor – the drama surrounding RELOAD seems rather suspicious, and it's unclear who gained what in these deals. fishhhhy - what is done is done.

Edited by gohann
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, gohann said:

Zombie là ví dụ điển hình về một người chơi hai mặt, luôn mỉm cười khi mặt trời chiếu sáng nhưng lại nhanh chóng gieo rắc mối bất hòa khi điều đó phục vụ lợi ích của mình. Tôi đã nhận ra bản chất thực sự của anh ấy và điều đó không còn khiến tôi bận tâm nữa. Điều tương tự cũng xảy ra với những người khác trong máy chủ, những người liên tục tìm kiếm sự chấp thuận. Thật là buồn cười khi chứng kiến những người trưởng thành ở độ tuổi 30 bị ám ảnh bởi những lời lăng mạ tầm thường. Tôi chỉ đơn giản là không nói chuyện với họ và khi tôi nói chuyện lại thì họ chạy đến diễn đàn. -  Tôi nghĩ tất cả những gì nói trong chủ đề này là vớ vẩn và vô ích, còn nhiều việc tốt hơn để làm. 

Việc khắc phục các sự cố máy chủ cũ là một nỗ lực không có kết quả – kịch tính xung quanh RELOAD có vẻ khá đáng ngờ và không rõ ai đã đạt được gì trong các giao dịch này. Fishhhhy  - việc gì đã xong là xong.

respect your comment, even though we ignored it, but he's so funny!!! close

when he's on top he laughs at you! when he was laughed at, 
he acted like he was a pitiful innocent person! I respect my opponent very much! But zombies have never deserved those two words!

when he's on top he laughs at you! when he was laughed at, he acted like he was a pitiful innocent person! I respect my opponent very much! But zombies have never deserved those two words!