Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
xCefiro

KD bug

it bothers me to know why only 12zen managed to enter when the event started but on the other hand chill/tribe could not enter this event, we were able to enter after 5 minutes, for an event like this, that is already too late to start this event point,too many bugs in favor of 12zen on this dumb server 🙂

i made several relogs and still couldn't enter the event, magically, it opened for the rest of the guild, after 5 minutes of seeing it start KD

@BeL4eNaK 

1 minute ago, xCefiro said:

it bothers me to know why only 12zen managed to enter when the event started but on the other hand chill/tribe could not enter this event, we were able to enter after 5 minutes, for an event like this, that is already too late to start this event point,too many bugs in favor of 12zen on this dumb server 🙂

i made several relogs and still couldn't enter the event, magically, it opened for the rest of the guild, after 5 minutes of seeing it start KD

@BeL4eNaK 

Так если ты не смог зайти , как ты можешь утверждать что зайти смогли только мы ? ))) были все кроме тебя ))) Голова у вас не работает,  а глаза не видят )))

Edited by vsem3avse
  • Haha 1

Cause WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES!  :trf: NPC do not let trash to go inside, all other guilds have been :shockot:

1 minute ago, wrecked said:

Cause WE ARE THE CHOSEN ONES!  :trf: NPC do not let trash to go inside, all other guilds have been :shockot:

you should think before writing, with that, you imply that you receive help from the admin 🙂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Только что, xCefiro сказал:

you should think before writing, with that, you imply that you receive help from the admin 🙂

clown.gif

Edited by toxic player

4 minutes ago, wrecked said:

you mad again? mad also on error forum? XDD
 You are the chosen one, for this videogame right xD