• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
kingowen19

Merging

Server AVALON

CHARACTER NAME NooBody AKA Ivankiller

Suggestion: requesting bless universe administrator to expedite the plan for merging the server avalon to other server.

i would like to call on the attention of all avalon players to participate in this forum and showcase your sentiments or opinion about the sudden decrease of numbers of active players in this server which leads the other players to quit or to move to the newly created server of bless universe that gives a negative impact particularly on the major events where majority of the players has no longer interested to play those events and as a chain reaction market and trading activities in the server are also getting weak, the numbers of recipes like jewel, zen and most of all bons are no longer enough to support the needs of the players. This server needs  more active players and lively coemption and we can only achieve that status again if we are going to merge other active players into one server. 

hence, i would like also to reiterate the essence of this forum to call on the attention not only the players of this server but also the admins concerns to seat in to this issue as soon as possible to mitigate the possibilities of losing more active players..... 

Thank you....

attached.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, ayielangp0 said:

get the server merge done as soon as possible. This is the only way to make the server a healthy once more.

Let's volt in. Let's MERGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...............

You should enter events at first. Instead of come to LF or KD you're farming shards, etc
So at first create one guild (IMOX+Mu4) and come to events

There is no doubt the server has been dying fairly consistently and if the only solution is a merge maybe we should expedite that.

i don't play x50 but server dead?, it's 2 guilds vs 1 and they can't dominate and they call it dead?

if you try to fight each other instead of just vs guard, maybe it will be more fun 😄

Edited by xCefiro

@xCefiro you are alluding a portion of the issue which makes it irrelevant to discuss, however i am trying to understand where you coming from and that statement is kinda belongs to a baby who does't  understand what is world all about.... this suggestion is not limited to the rivalry of guilds, this topic has a broader sense that includes events but not limited on the fallowing such as farming, trading and etc., this crisis deeply affects the economy, the resources that circulate in our server...   ill give you a piece of advice brother, why dont you go clean your own fens and fix what you need to fix there instead of getting red to other fens, unless your suffering a little bit of pressure in the idea of merging the server of avalon? TIME!

7 minutes ago, kingowen19 said:

@xCefiro you are alluding a portion of the issue which makes it irrelevant to discuss, however i am trying to understand where you coming from and that statement is kinda belongs to a baby who does't  understand what is world all about.... this suggestion is not limited to the rivalry of guilds, this topic has a broader sense that includes events but not limited on the fallowing such as farming, trading and etc., this crisis deeply affects the economy, the resources that circulate in our server...   ill give you a piece of advice brother, why dont you go clean your own fens and fix what you need to fix there instead of getting red to other fens, unless your suffering a little bit of pressure in the idea of merging the server of avalon? TIME!

do you think that old servers do not suffer the same in terms of economy, for example, x30 also has the same problem as x50 and i don't see anyone asking for merge

i have been playing since the server empire (x500), so i have had several mergers ,all servers, from a certain point on, die and that affects everything, especially the server's economy.you just have to wait for avalon to have its merge 🤗

on that contrary, you guys erred not to act for the betterness of your server neither none of you extend extra mile of care for the sake of your server, just want to recap and give emphasis to this topic, first and for most pleased kindly check the screen shoot that i provided and you will notice that this suggestion was the fruit from the initial talk with the admin @Ivan Nebraska where he suggest that in order to expedite the merging process it would be helpful to put in writing  at  the forum section about the idea of merging so the other admin concern will be aware about the present situation of our server....

@xCefiro NOW! if none of you guys did not act for a very long period of time, well me and our server has nothing to do with you guys, after all its your call not ours, maybe we share same issues but in this case we are up for change to hurdle this crisis and exhaust all the available remedies because we donate we play we give time for this game and mostly we care for our server........

15 hours ago, pallachh99 said:

You should enter events at first. Instead of come to LF or KD you're farming shards, etc
So at first create one guild (IMOX+Mu4) and come to events

I know you can't barely see my char but that is not the issue here. The server is now dying and you just want to wait until the server died completely. 

So do you have any idea to regain the healthy life of this server besides going to the events?

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, kingowen19 said:
1 hour ago, xCefiro said:

do you think that old servers do not suffer the same in terms of economy, for example, x30 also has the same problem as x50 and i don't see anyone asking for merge

i have been playing since the server empire (x500), so i have had several mergers ,all servers, from a certain point on, die and that affects everything, especially the server's economy.you just have to wait for avalon to have its merge 🤗

so you just want us to wait for the admin whether merge it or not?

It looks like you don't have any Love to the game. 

Merge is the only way to get the server back to its healthy life.

• Sad 1

@pallachh99 i smell fear and saltfish way of thinking at this side.... just like mother  and son conversation mother ...... son say to his mother: im first honor in my school i belong to the top1 but actually they are only 3 at their class funny but it really relate to this issue.... what we are trying to discuss here is not only the event because event is just a portion of this topic now if you linger on that issue it only shows that you dont understand anything on whats going on?