You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Okami

Avalon / 4.18 / mood0

1. My nickname: Zombie
2. Game server: Avalon
3. Which rule was violated: 4.18 Explanation 1 and Explanation 3
4. Nickname of the offender: mood0
5. Proof: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Hz7jW181gJz8KgOe5M18U-qgGV2RWXBV?usp=sharing

Hello Dear Senate/Admins, I share the same vision with you all about establishing and promoting a friendly and welcoming community. Apparently, there's this particular player who does not. While we try our hardest in inviting more people in the project, and helping them grow in the server as well so they can enjoy playing, this player has been constantly killing all newbies, especially those who are AFK, in all maps he could possibly go to. This has been going on for many weeks now, and I saw a lot of people quit the game because of this, and with lots of newbies finding the server not "welcoming" for them as they can't seem to progress with what this person is doing.

So, aside from killing people, it's his way as well to provoke the killed players to talk bad about him, then making reports about them here on forums. As you can see, and clearly the data doesn't lie, you can observe a huge drop in players in just a couple of weeks for Avalon server, just after this guy started doing his hobby. With majority of them are newbie players. Now this is not about me, or to those he have wronged, but I'm making this report to save the server from losing more players. I seriously don't understand why no one noticed what he was doing so I'm already raising this report as an awareness to all the Senate and Admins out there. Clearly, this is against the rules:

image.png.8d48680d565a2c6229c117459e46140e.png

Sending below are some of the links of the reports he have made. Isn't this obvious? How can one person be disliked by so many people? What did he even do as to how so many people hate him to the point he's receiving constant swearing, etc. Now this report serves as the whole proof of what he really does, every single day. 🙂

With all these, appreciate if you, good Sirs, can do something about this please. 🙂 Thank you so much and more powers on this project! @R.A.S.K.A @Drakonis @Ivan Nebraska @cerebrum

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

на весь этот текст можно ответить одной ссылкой - > https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=ratings&show=18&serv=server3

4.18 пункт несёт в себе провокационные действия, так каковы они будут если я не кому даже не отвечаю на сообщения и вовсе не пишу? 🤭🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1

I see only one reason why such players still play here is that their gameplay is valuable for admins. No new players = sooner they can close server and open another copy paste server.

In other case, they should make some actions.

Edited by thecapslock
  • Haha 2

KILL.png

NOKILL.png

если новенькие игроки умeют попросить нормально их не сливать и не трогать - они записываются и в будущем качаются спокойно! если же они не адекватные и любящие оскорблять - то они автоматически попадают под слив

я играю в рамках сервера, и то далеко не всех оформляю на бан - в зависимости какие оскорбления получаю в приват 🤭

Edited by ОСУЖДАЮ!
info
  • Like 1

Ага и хотят чтобы их не сливали, сами то не лучше! В силент не простоишь 1 ночь, и твинов по 15 акк

• Like 2

Here's the thing. PVP is part of the game. Killing other players even randomly is part of the game. But doing it every single day, constantly especially to those who are afk peacefully leveling up their characters or doing quests, is a different story. It somehow falls into disruption of the server itself, creating a toxic environment which makes the newbies leave since they can't progress in the game. And to note, reporting them when they get mad? How are they not going to be mad if you're doing it religiously?

• Sad 1

1 минуту назад, Okami сказал:

Here's the thing. PVP is part of the game. Killing other players even randomly is part of the game. But doing it every single day, constantly especially to those who are afk peacefully leveling up their characters or doing quests, is a different story. It somehow falls into disruption of the server itself, creating a toxic environment which makes the newbies leave since they can't progress in the game. And to note, reporting them when they get mad? How are they not going to be mad if you're doing it religiously?

Ты создал тему по 4.18, так может будет хоть одно вещественное доказательство того что я НАМЕРЕННО провоцирую кого-то на бан? ну в плане унижения, оскорблений? всё что я пока что увидел в этой теме, это слова 🤭 Тебя не кто не заставляет мне писать оскорбления в приват из-за того что не дают качаться твоим alt. персонажам! К тому же, почему топ кланы продают квесты новеньким за Shard'ы а я не могу продавать X споты для достижения ресет'ов? Что за двуликие понятия? 🤭

Ну я один раз написал что в сало не убивай это я. Он ни разу не тронул меня. Так что просто надо написать вежливо и всё будет в шоколаде. 

• Thanks 2

Только что, R.A.S.K.A сказал:

Ну я один раз написал что в сало не убивай это я. Он ни разу не тронул меня. Так что просто надо написать вежливо и всё будет в шоколаде. 

ну всё правильно, потому что я ещё и ник сразу записал :trf: но суть темы в другом, даже не в зачистки локаций и так далее.. он создал тему с целью что я НАМЕРЕННО кого-то провоцирую, а как я могу провоцировать кого-то если я не отвечаю не на одно сообщение будь оно написано в /post'e или в приват? а в их понимании НАМЕРЕННО это когда сливаешь, хотя это PvP сервер и даже доступен рейтинг убийц - > https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=ratings&show=18&serv=server3

то есть я собираю бонусы, трачу их на Cash и заливаю карты - это гейм'плей по правилам данного сервера, или всё таки НАМЕРЕННАЯ провокация по словам Zombie? смешно 🤭

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

Of course to you it will work, to us normal players won't. Been telling him that before, he will just say "you should get stronger", but how? if you keep killing us newbies or "leave the weak guild". And again, I don't have SS of that since I'm just playing for fun and don't have time to argue in forum. It's just now that I'm starting to save some SS. And until now he is still doing it to anyone, again and again. Just check the pics. Peace out.

454.jpg

222.jpg

10 минут назад, yayee сказал:

Of course to you it will work, to us normal players won't. Been telling him that before, he will just say "you should get stronger", but how? if you keep killing us newbies or "leave the weak guild". And again, I don't have SS of that since I'm just playing for fun and don't have time to argue in forum. It's just now that I'm starting to save some SS. And until now he is still doing it to anyone, again and again. Just check the pics. Peace out.

454.jpg

222.jpg

KILL.png

кто ты, новенький? что ты, просил? я лишь помню что ты любишь шутить над моими родными - - - - > так же ник записан Liangshiu

Edited by mood0
info

27 minutes ago, mood0 said:

KILL.png

кто ты, новенький? что ты, просил? я лишь помню что ты любишь шутить над моими родными - - - - > так же ник записан Liangshiu

Well, after provoking me 🙂 killing me over and over again even if I ask to stop it cause I'm just farming. Where are the new players by the way that you reported after provoking them to say something? Ohh, yeah2. They stop playing 🙂 Congrats to you. Well played.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

Really? Are you for real here? Ofc it's you, a senate. How about the others? Do you think he really does the same for others? Do you believe him with those nonsense? I know a lot of people who quit already because of him. Majority of them asked properly not to be killed and was answered with "then buy VIP" or "then get stronger" and sometimes are even told they are noobs. Hence, nothing happened. Which turns into a heated argument because apparently, this mood0 kept on doing the same thing over and over until everyone's pissed and swears. Then he makes a report. Why are you turning a blind eye to this?

• Sad 1

13 минут назад, Okami сказал:

Really? Are you for real here? Ofc it's you, a senate. How about the others? Do you think he really does the same for others? Do you believe him with those nonsense? I know a lot of people who quit already because of him. Majority of them asked properly not to be killed and was answered with "then buy VIP" or "then get stronger" and sometimes are even told they are noobs. Hence, nothing happened. Which turns into a heated argument because apparently, this mood0 kept on doing the same thing over and over until everyone's pissed and swears. Then he makes a report. Why are you turning a blind eye to this?

я так же знаю многих игроков, которые поливали с сервера из-за того что не могут позволить купить себе квест за 3'и Sharda у вас в замке или в LBA и что дальше? самой администрацией заложен такой игровой процесс.. не можешь позволить себе сидеть у компьютера и мониторить когда тебя убили? покупаешь VIP.. не нравиться что тебя находят по информации на сайте и убивают? покупаешь невидимку.. хочешь без VIP'a качаться под 100%'вой exp? Aida... 

у меня в клане пару человек играет и то не плачут когда их сливают такие кланы как GuarD или IMOX, так как это игровой процесс! Почему вы не видите слёз, когда мы приходим вдвоём на вечерний KA и пытаемся набить 1000 очков играя против ваших 20 онлайн человек? да потому что это всё игровой процесс :trf: 

всё что я вижу в этой теме, что отписались многие плаксы которые просто не вывозят PvP и гейм'плэй 🤭 а так же сидели в бан'ax по 4.3 4.6 4.1 и за своё пустословие просто не в силах получать должное внимание

2 minutes ago, mood0 said:

я так же знаю многих игроков, которые поливали с сервера из-за того что не могут позволить купить себе квест за 3'и Sharda у вас в замке или в LBA и что дальше? самой администрацией заложен такой игровой процесс.. не можешь позволить себе сидеть у компьютера и мониторить когда тебя убили? покупаешь VIP.. не нравиться что тебя находят по информации на сайте и убивают? покупаешь невидимку.. хочешь без VIP'a качаться под 100%'вой exp? Aida... 

у меня в клане пару человек играет и то не плачут когда их сливают такие кланы как GuarD или IMOX, так как это игровой процесс! Почему вы не видите слёз, когда мы приходим вдвоём на вечерний KA и пытаемся набить 1000 очков играя против ваших 20 онлайн человек? да потому что это всё игровой процесс :trf: 

всё что я вижу в этой теме, что отписались многие плаксы которые просто не вывозят PvP и гейм'плэй 🤭 а так же сидели в бан'ax по 4.3 4.6 4.1 и за своё пустословие просто не в силах получать должное внимание

Yeah feel free to justify your stupidy with more of those.

I'm out here. But to the Admins, if you feel like losing more and more players, feel free to turn a blind eye. At the end of the day, it's your server. We're just here to play and enjoy. 🙂

8 минут назад, Okami сказал:

Yeah feel free to justify your stupidy with more of those.

I'm out here. But to the Admins, if you feel like losing more and more players, feel free to turn a blind eye. At the end of the day, it's your server. We're just here to play and enjoy. 🙂

так я тоже играю здесь для удовольствия :trf: только почему мой интерес игры должен быть схож с твоим? или мой интерес игры должен быть схож с большинством? 🤭

я пишу по факту и по правде, у меня нет причины оправдываться особенно перед тобой, когда всё что ты пишешь это лишь пустой звук не подтверждённый не одним фактом, к сожалению

что за игроки нынче в топовых кланах играют? убиваешь их и их же alt. твинов, они плачут и прикрываются выдумками об новых игроках 😂 хотя всех кого я сливаю, даже поделился в данном топ'ике 

Edited by mood0
info

Я не могу человеку на пвп сервере запретит убивать других игроков. Сорри.