Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Okami

Avalon / 4.18 / mood0

может я тоже могу создать топик 4.18 и написать что меня обижают слабым, убивают, угрожают бан'ом и провоцируют? :trf: устроили цирк

LOLCHIK.jpg

Edited by mood0
info

Now you wanna create a report when stronger players fight you and insults you as weak? But when it's you who do it to newbie players, it's normal? What a joke. Hahahahaha

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 минуты назад, yayee сказал:

Now you wanna create a report when stronger players fight you and insults you as weak? But when it's you who do it to newbie players, it's normal? What a joke. Hahahahaha

я предоставил факт того, что это вы занимаетесь провокациями и пустословием в приват, а не я 🤭

2 минуты назад, yayee сказал:

Yeah right 🥳

412.jpg

так это скриншот двух месячной давности 🤦‍♂️ и о чём он говорит? вообще не о чём
ладно, отдыхайте ребята и хорошей вам игры :trf: не вижу особой надобности оправдываться перед плаксами которые не вывозят PvP гейм'плэй
добавлены в игнор лист

Oh my god. Do you know what you are talking about? HAHAHAHA You just mention about creating a report about provoking and being told "weak". Now you are saying he's talking about nothing? Wake up. Yuhoo? hahaha Can you read what you said to him after killing him in the SS that I sent? HAHAHAHA And you are the one sending the SS that you were killed now and told that you are weak by a stronger player, aren't you the crybaby? Ohhh shhhhheeshhh. HAHAHAHA I think you are the one who can't take pvp at the end huh? HAHAHAHAH

Хоть обвиняемый и не самый адекватный игрок, но этот пункт не так работает. А вот за булинг можно притянуть

5 часов назад, R.A.S.K.A сказал:

Я не могу человеку на пвп сервере запретит убивать других игроков. Сорри. 

думаю на этом можете уже закрывать данный топик снова, уже в третий раз 🤭

фактов нету, слова написанные методом тык'a пальцев в небо! 

@Aliancer оформи пожалуйста yayee, у мальчика с нервами проблема и нарушения (DB) за пределами возможного

Edited by mood0

2 minutes ago, mood0 said:

думаю на этом можете уже закрывать данный топик снова, уже в третий раз 🤭

фактов нету, слова написанные методом тык'a пальцев в небо! 

@Aliancer оформи пожалуйста yayee, у мальчика с нервами проблема и нарушения (DB) за пределами возможного

Wow. Stating the fact and showing proofs are now bad huh? And how am I saying things that is not true? I have experience your toxicity that's why I'm saying it here. Aren't you reporting when you think someone is toxic? back to you? ☹️

Только что, yayee сказал:

Wow. Stating the fact and showing proofs are now bad huh? And how am I saying things that is not true? I have experience your toxicity that's why I'm saying it here. Aren't you reporting when you think someone is toxic? back to you? ☹️

кто в данном топике токсичный, так это ты 🤭 я создавал жалобы если оскорбляли меня или моих родных, и не более того.. если же ты снова оскорбишь меня или моих родных то будь уверен, что ты снова будешь сидеть в бан'e 

а то что ты предоставил свыше, не один скриншот не действителен.. им срок более 2'x месяцев, так они ещё были использованы ранее в старых топиках 

не пиши мне, отстань от меня ПСИХОПАТ!

Just now, mood0 said:

кто в данном топике токсичный, так это ты 🤭 я создавал жалобы если оскорбляли меня или моих родных, и не более того.. если же ты снова оскорбишь меня или моих родных то будь уверен, что ты снова будешь сидеть в бан'e 

а то что ты предоставил свыше, не один скриншот не действителен.. им срок более 2'x месяцев, так они ещё были использованы ранее в старых топиках 

не пиши мне, отстань от меня ПСИХОПАТ!

Oh my god. Did you just call me psychopath while I'm just telling the admins how you treat newbies? Why are you being mean and bully? 😥 And by the way, it is not 2 months old, it is still 2 weeks old. This is just 1 of the SS they got since they already been treated badly repeatedly by you without apparent reason, even after asking not to since they are just farming. Just for the record I don't know if they already did use this SS but I think not yet. Don't be mean 😞

Administrators confessing to using Senate privileges for personal gain, while newbies and normal players suffer and face random bans. Rules are not being followed and are being ignored, which is sadly unsurprising. This is why GMs on other successful projects are not allowed to disclose what characters they're playing, as it leads to great unfairness.

In successful projects, MassPK is usually regulated to keep toxicity out of the server. Recently, most video games are combating toxicity, but here it's being overlooked. It's sad to see such a great server with a large number of Senates and GMs not receiving proper oversight.

mood0 is the greatest provocateur I've seen within any game so far, and I want to take this time to apologize for any offense caused by mood0's report towards me, stating 'I'm not a f***ing Russian.' It was never intended to be nationalistic verbal abuse towards anyone. The use of the word 'f***ing' in sentences simply means emphasizing things more strongly, but with a curse word. For instance, 'it's f***ing beautiful day' and 'it's a beautiful day' convey the same message, with the former being more emphatic and not meant to offend anyone. However, I understand that my choice of words might have caused discomfort, and for that, I apologize. This suspension will be utilized to spend time with my family during these holidays, a time for peace and family gatherings! ❤️

Within that statement, I also want to mention that I cannot tolerate toxicity, and anything I say to this toxic provocateur might come out a bit harsh. Most of the time, when taking out of context or not being overlooked it would look like clear rule breaking. Ive never been banned or chat banned, but this time exactly these reasons caused me to get blocked right away. Additionally, there's a rule that provoking people to break rules is bannable, but unfortunately, it seems that no one cares.

Anyway, good luck in the fight against toxicity within MU Bless. So, the efforts of streamers and others inviting friends to join this well-balanced server are not in vain. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you in 6 days! 🎅

• Sad 2

1 минуту назад, edzayo сказал:

Administrators confessing to using Senate privileges for personal gain, while newbies and normal players suffer and face random bans. Rules are not being followed and are being ignored, which is sadly unsurprising. This is why GMs on other successful projects are not allowed to disclose what characters they're playing, as it leads to great unfairness.

In successful projects, MassPK is usually regulated to keep toxicity out of the server. Recently, most video games are combating toxicity, but here it's being overlooked. It's sad to see such a great server with a large number of Senates and GMs not receiving proper oversight.

mood0 is the greatest provocateur I've seen within any game so far, and I want to take this time to apologize for any offense caused by mood0's report towards me, stating 'I'm not a f***ing Russian.' It was never intended to be nationalistic verbal abuse towards anyone. The use of the word 'f***ing' in sentences simply means emphasizing things more strongly, but with a curse word. For instance, 'it's f***ing beautiful day' and 'it's a beautiful day' convey the same message, with the former being more emphatic and not meant to offend anyone. However, I understand that my choice of words might have caused discomfort, and for that, I apologize. This suspension will be utilized to spend time with my family during these holidays, a time for peace and family gatherings! ❤️

Within that statement, I also want to mention that I cannot tolerate toxicity, and anything I say to this toxic provocateur might come out a bit harsh. Most of the time, when taking out of context or not being overlooked it would look like clear rule breaking. Ive never been banned or chat banned, but this time exactly these reasons caused me to get blocked right away. Additionally, there's a rule that provoking people to break rules is bannable, but unfortunately, it seems that no one cares.

Anyway, good luck in the fight against toxicity within MU Bless. So, the efforts of streamers and others inviting friends to join this well-balanced server are not in vain. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you in 6 days! 🎅

а это игрок, который понимает русскоговорящих но презирает их, а так же оскорбляет всю нацию русскоговорящих - знакомьтесь

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mood0 said:

а это игрок, который понимает русскоговорящих но презирает их, а так же оскорбляет всю нацию русскоговорящих - знакомьтесь

Just to clarify, I have a limited understanding of Russian. I have never disrespected anyone who speaks Russian especially not because of the fact of it. However, if the entirety of our conversation were posted, the context would become much clearer. 

I have zero tolerance and complete disrespect for you as a player and as a person. Therefore, please refrain from trying to spread my negative feelings towards you to a larger group of people.

The amount of reports caused by you greatly shows that hated are you and noone else. So please keep the false accusations away from other people.

Edited by edzayo

18 минут назад, edzayo сказал:

Just to clarify, I have a limited understanding of Russian. I have never disrespected anyone who speaks Russian especially not because of the fact of it. However, if the entirety of our conversation were posted, the context would become much clearer. 

I have zero tolerance and complete disrespect for you as a player and as a person. Therefore, please refrain from trying to spread my negative feelings towards you to a larger group of people.

The amount of reports caused by you greatly shows that hated are you and noone else. So please keep the false accusations away from other people.

кто сказал что мне интересно твоё внимание и что думаешь ты вместе с остальными? если взять во внимание все мои созданные топики, то там в основном нарушения за оскорбления моих родных и оскорбления нации - это пункты 4.1 4.3 4.6 

мои созданные топики лишь подтверждает факт того, что играют на сервере много пустословов которые не знают цену своим словам, и вовсе её не имеют! 

я игрок который не боится говорить правду, а правда такова - всё что вы можете, это жаловаться на то какие вы святые - посылать родных и близких чтобы задеть чувства, из-за не удачный игры 

да даже взять во внимание кто отписался в этом топике, это все потерпевшие которые сидели за оскорбления нации, родных и матерей - о чём с вами можно разговаривать? вы не ставите в приоритет такие важные детали как РОДНЫЕ люди, а тут из себя строите неженок, боже, прекратите этот цирк..

Edited by mood0
info
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, mood0 said:

кто сказал что мне интересно твоё внимание и что думаешь ты вместе с остальными? если взять во внимание все мои созданные топики, то там в основном нарушения за оскорбления моих родных и оскорбления нации - это пункты 4.1 4.3 4.6 

мои созданные топики лишь подтверждает факт того, что играют на сервере много пустословов которые не знают цену своим словам, и вовсе её не имеют! 

я игрок который не боится говорить правду, а правда такова - всё что вы можете, это жаловаться на то какие вы святые - посылать родных и близких чтобы задеть чувства, из-за не удачный игры 

I assume you derive pleasure from these insults, essentially finding joy when people break rules in response to your actions. Despite this, you continue these actions, and all you do is create topics and mock them openly here.

Isn’t this a systematic form of provocation, or am I missing something?

Edited by edzayo

33 минуты назад, edzayo сказал:

I assume you derive pleasure from these insults, essentially finding joy when people break rules in response to your actions. Despite this, you continue these actions, and all you do is create topics and mock them openly here.

Isn’t this a systematic form of provocation, or am I missing something?

провокация с моей стороны была б в том случае - если я буду писать тебе сообщения и навязчиво просить внимание, и после прочитанных слов оскорблений в мой адрес бежать на форум и создавать темы!

а то что я вам НЕ ОТВЕЧАЮ НЕ НА ОДНО СЛОВО(СООБЩЕНИЕ) а просто играю в игру УБИВАЯ КОНКУРЕНТОВ - это что, провокация? с каких это пор, если это PvP сервер?

вас не кто не заставляет мне писать, если же вы предпочитаете всё таки написать и оскорбить меня, моих близких или вовсе мою разговорную речь - то будьте любезны отсидеть заслуженное наказание 

вот кто отписался в данном топике? и обратите внимание на скриншоты которые я предоставил в самом начале топика и найдите свои ники и задайтесь вопросом - почему вы там? я убиваю игроков ИСКЛЮЧИТЕЛЬНО тех, которые у меня записаны! Предоставил все доказательства правдоподобности своих слов, хотя мог этого и не делать.. А что я вижу в ответ? Слова, слова и снова слова! 🤦‍♂️

в чём я убедился, так это в том что все обиженные(которые сидели в бан'ах за оскорбления родных) сплотились вместе и пытаются вывезти лишь НА СЛОВАХ и обвинить меня якобы во вредительстве серверу 🤭 хотя я за пол года игры здесь, ЕЩЁ НЕ КОГО ДАЖЕ НЕ ОСКОРБИЛ ВНУТРИ ИГРЫ, хоть и было БЕШЕННОЕ желание 😎

Edited by mood0
info

Screen-12-27-00-40-0087.jpg

2.jpg

вот ещё один господин, который не вывозит PvP гейм'плэй - хотя он с топ'ового клана или всё таки НОВЕНЬКИЙ как все тут вместе кричите? :trf:

ну и как с вами быть? вы сами мне пишете, оскорбляете - а потом ноете всем стадом вместе что я вас провоцирую, боже мой! 

Edited by mood0
info